• Florida State 2013

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • Ohio State 2014

Votes: 55 74.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

john4psu

Sep 7, 2003
I saw this on the national board and made for some good discussion. I just wondered what the BW board thought.

Who would win between the last two national champions: Florida State 2013 and Ohio State 2014?

Thoughts?

I saw this on the national board and made for some good discussion. I just wondered what the BW board thought.

Who would win between the last two national champions: Florida State 2013 and Ohio State 2014?

Thoughts?
I'll take tOSU on the basis of their superior offensive balance and execution.

Thoughts?

FSU almost lost to an average Auburn team. Ohio State physically beat up a good Alabama team and physically destroyed an Oregon team that destroyed FSU. The game wouldn't be close.

Reactions: Trey Suevos
Where are the officials from?
FSU almost lost to an average Auburn team. Ohio State physically beat up a good Alabama team and physically destroyed an Oregon team that destroyed FSU. The game wouldn't be close.
In fairness, OSU almost lost, and perhaps should have, to an average, sanctioned crippled, Penn State team. The did lose to a mediocre Virginia Tech team. Now, you could argue they got a lot better as the year went on, and I'm not saying they wouldn't win. I didn't vote in the poll because I really don't care who would win and wouldn't watch if they played, but I don't think it would be an OSU blowout.

ADVERTISEMENT