ADVERTISEMENT

What it is like being a Browns fan...

Obliviax

Aug 21, 2001
delete. appologies to the board. I meant to link a meme with the "I picked a bad time to stop sniffing glue" guy from the movie "Airplane" while wearing Browns gear. I went back to find it on twitter and can't.
rtcd5xc7da1b1.jpg

Last edited:
What's scary is that the topic of that Babylon Bee parody isn't that far from the truth; that's how far this country is beginning to resemble an autocratic, tyrannical dictatorship or a Banana Republic. Eventually, there needs to be a reckoning to hold these people accountable who intentionally are trying to destroy this country.

What's scary is that the topic of that Babylon Bee parody isn't that far from the truth; that's how far this country is beginning to resemble an autocratic, tyrannical dictatorship at worst or a Banana Republic.
To those that keep escaping from needed care but freed by HIPPA every month or two, I am sure it does.

What's scary is that the topic of that Babylon Bee parody isn't that far from the truth; that's how far this country is beginning to resemble an autocratic, tyrannical dictatorship or a Banana Republic. Eventually, there needs to be a reckoning to hold these people accountable who intentionally are trying to destroy this country.
It will get worse. When there is no more actual money, when the government knows exactly how you spend, what your political views are, how many guns you own, what your religious beliefs are..........

And penalize you because you are not what they prefer you to be.

It will get worse. When there is no more actual money, when the government knows exactly how you spend, what your political views are, how many guns you own, what your religious beliefs are..........

And penalize you because you are not what they prefer you to be.
1984 is happening right in front of us - and the people that support it now don't understand that evetually they will be coming after them.

Did the Browns try and put a fake Lombardi on display?
Browns draft a PK last year who can kick the ball a million miles and NEVER misses in practice. he was so-so last year and has no competition in camp. Dude, again, never misses in practice but has missed most of his FGs so far this preseason.

Last night, he kicked three in a row and people were starting to feel better (against the Eagles). Then with about two minutes left, the brown drove into Eagles' territory and stalled. He missed a 46-yarder but the Eagles were flagged for an illegal formation. So he then lines up and misses a 41-yarder.

Just good enough to want everyone to keep him but bad enough that everyone is freaking out.

Robbie Gould is still available.

Reactions: 91Joe95 and bison13
Browns draft a PK last year who can kick the ball a million miles and NEVER misses in practice. he was so-so last year and has no competition in camp. Dude, again, never misses in practice but has missed most of his FGs so far this preseason.

Last night, he kicked three in a row and people were starting to feel better (against the Eagles). Then with about two minutes left, the brown drove into Eagles' territory and stalled. He missed a 46-yarder but the Eagles were flagged for an illegal formation. So he then lines up and misses a 41-yarder.

Just good enough to want everyone to keep him but bad enough that everyone is freaking out.

Robbie Gould is still available.
As a Ravens fan I can’t relate to problems with place kickers.

Speaking of place kickers, I found it interesting that the kicker from Michigan in recent seasons who basically could not miss looked terrible for the 49ers last Sunday; I saw him miss two field goals that weren't even close.

Reactions: bison13

Tucker.

In a fantasy league I play in, we changed 60+ FGs to be worth 7 pts instead of the standard 6. Guess who was playing the guy the week Tucker kicked that 64, 66 yard behemoth?

Me. I would say I lost by 1 as well, but I don't think my luck was that bad.

1984 is happening right in front of us - and the people that support it now don't understand that evetually they will be coming after them.
I assume that you are talking about Florida and the assault on those who teach actual history vs. "fabricated" or "edited" history. You are right --- it has already started :)

Speaking of place kickers, I found it interesting that the kicker from Michigan in recent seasons who basically could not miss looked terrible for the 49ers last Sunday; I saw him miss two field goals that weren't even close.
But at least he skunked that jet set/Harbaugh sleepover/ punk ass Quinn Nordin out. I don't boo college kids- except him (and Terrelle Pryor and Chad Henne).

Happily jeered Nordin at the Beav...which contributed to his becoming a 2nd teamer for the rest of his career. Will forver respect Moody for that assist.

This also ties in to the other thread about kickers/rankings etc. You just never know what happens when the ball is set by the holder. Definitely an inexact science...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT