ADVERTISEMENT

UPDATE July 17: Liam Andrews Predictions...Announcement Friday

lazydave841

Jan 9, 2021
I won't be completely confident until I see a CB to PSU from a South Carolina analyst.

...are coming in. 2 say the good guys right now.

Article lists him as a offensive tackle, but I've read he desires to play DT.

A break from NW news cycle...
I don't care which side of the ball this young man lands as long as it's in blue and white. He's going to be a good one IMO.

I won't be completely confident until I see a CB to PSU from a South Carolina analyst.
Why would a South Carolina Huckster give a CB for Liam Andrews to PSU? How many genuine, unbiased or unaffiliated recruiting analysts are there nationwide? Like 3 .. or 5? It is better for your health to just enjoy the ride.

Why would a South Carolina Huckster give a CB for Liam Andrews to PSU? How many genuine, unbiased or unaffiliated recruiting analysts are there nationwide? Like 3 .. or 5? It is better for your health to just enjoy the ride.
There are quite a few CBs out there from reputable sources at this point. I think it's a win for the good guys and we add T.A. Cunningham as well. Then we have to figure out what is taking Jaylen Harvey so long.

Probably zero. We're all fans of somebody.

Still, information is information. If the few people Andrews is talking to are saying PSU, it's probably got zero to do with bias or affiliation.
I agree... in this case but there are way too many fan boys posing as analysts in this business just trying to get clicks funded by businesses in and near Universities.

Even though I think PSU is a solid pick in this case, I would not be surprised by a different result. Just the way it is....

Reactions: lazydave841
PSU, Wisconsin and South Carolina is an eclectic final 3.
Agreed-

PSU has always done well in New England as we are the flagship in the region. In the past a kid like him may have been down to BC, Cuse and us.

Given his size and Wisconsin's history of OLine development that is logical. Not sure how the coaching shifts impacts that- but the tradition likely helps.

South Carolina is hugely popular right now with kids from SEPA. The 2nd Yankee Invasion is happening not only in desirable real estate, but also on college campuses. When my son was considering Ole Miss in 2015 there were 5 students from the Commonwealth of PA studying (?) in Oxford. We now have 7 from just our high school and about another 5 from the other school in our town- so ~12 from one zip code!

All 3 are great party schools for what that is worth....will be interesting to see what he chooses.

I agree... in this case but there are way too many fan boys posing as analysts in this business just trying to get clicks funded by businesses in and near Universities.

Even though I think PSU is a solid pick in this case, I would not be surprised by a different result. Just the way it is....

South Carolina being in his final 3 probably has the most to do with it in this case. A very random final 3.

South Carolina being in his final 3 probably has the most to do with it in this case. A very random final 3.
It seems that way at first take. His choice will be interesting but his explanation for the basis of his choice will also be interesting. Same with TA Cunningham.

Reactions: lazydave841
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT