ADVERTISEMENT

Top Party School for 2015: University of Illinois

BobPSU92

May 6, 2015
The Princeton Review published their list of the top ten party schools for 2015 (link below). Topping the list is University of Illiinois. The ranking:

1. University of Illinois
2. University of Iowa
3. University of Wisconsin
4. Bucknell University
5. Syracuse University
6. University of California-Santa Barbara
7. West Virginia University
8. University of Georgia
9. Tulane University
10. Colgate University

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/03/living/illinois-party-school-princeton-review-feat/index.html

Looks like University of Illinois!

tumblr_lwtqgmj9wc1r908kzo1_500.jpg

Bucknell --- huh, never knew of them as a party school.

I know Lehigh is a big party school, but I guess there's another Pennsylvania-based Patriot League partyting it up as well.

These lists.... Every big university is so party-filled that they're all completely interchangeable. As if these publications actually have people spending any period of time at these school to measure in any way the level of partying. It's just a way to get clicks. That's why it's constantly changing, so a new school gives a crap about the list each year and their alums click it with some absurd sense of pride.

The Princeton Review published their list of the top ten party schools for 2015 (link below). Topping the list is University of Illiinois. The ranking:

2. University of Iowa

And people say WE have the culture problem? You're there for school, not to party.
Besides, what do they have to party about, anyway? Is that the only thing to do in the inbred hick towns?
Just wait until we're back at full strength - you'll see some parties that put these schools to shame.

And people say WE have the culture problem? You're there for school, not to party.
Besides, what do they have to party about, anyway? Is that the only thing to do in the inbred hick towns?
Just wait until we're back at full strength - you'll see some parties that put these schools to shame.

Look I love State College as much as anyone, and I grew up in Central PA, but I don't think any PSU alum can mock other schools for being in "hick towns." Central PA is hardly cosmopolitan.

Reactions: BBrown

2. University of Iowa
4. Bucknell University
5. Syracuse University
6. University of California-Santa Barbara
7. West Virginia University
8. University of Georgia
9. Tulane University
10. Colgate University

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/03/living/illinois-party-school-princeton-review-feat/index.html

Looks like University of Illinois!

tumblr_lwtqgmj9wc1r908kzo1_500.jpg

No PSU! I demand a recount!
But seriously, most of those dumps what else are you going to do but party?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT