ADVERTISEMENT

Tomlin, CJF & The Duzz!!!

Will we be seeing a picture of Chip Kelly with JF and Matt Ruhle?

Was CJF a Proctologist in a previous life?
Possibly, but looking at that picture I'm sure "Duzz" was hoping more for a background in dentistry. Never a wise move playing "one, two, skip a few" with your teeth.

Reactions: AJ65
I've seen other pics before but that looks like Franklin has a few inches on Tomlin. I thought Tomlin was at least 6'1 or 6'2.

Was CJF a Proctologist in a previous life?

I think so. He has been shoving it up Pitt's A$$ ever since taking over at Penn State. Look for it to continue in the future as Pitt continues to slide into (even more) obscurity. Pitt -- the #3 or #4 program in Pennsylvania.

not sure exactly what you mean Narduzzi has been dominating you guys for how many years now?? but you can always hope to beat MSU

That's cute. All-time, the series is 14-14-1. In trophy games (more recently), Penn State is 13-6. MSU has a two-game win streak, but Penn State obviously played with one hand tied behind its back the last three years (and still achieved a better record than pitt during that period).

Now for the obvious. MSU didn't win the last two games against Penn State just on defense. It wasn't all Narduzzi. Also, being a head coach is just a tad different than being a defensive coordinator. And, Narduzzi obviously doesn't have the talent at pitt that he benefited from at MSU.

Any more stupidity from you or are you done now?

not sure exactly what you mean Narduzzi has been dominating you guys for how many years now?? but you can always hope to beat MSU

Interesting, never knew Narduzzi was the HC at MSU. Regardless, shouldn't be a tough transition. Worked out flawlessly for Muschamp.

Interesting, never knew Narduzzi was the HC at MSU. Regardless, shouldn't be a tough transition. Worked out flawlessly for Muschamp.

And don't forget how well Narduzzi is recruiting at pitt.

That's cute. All-time, the series is 14-14-1. In trophy games (more recently), Penn State is 13-6. MSU has a two-game win streak, but Penn State obviously played with one hand tied behind its back the last three years (and still achieved a better record than pitt during that period).

Now for the obvious. MSU didn't win the last two games against Penn State just on defense. It wasn't all Narduzzi. Also, being a head coach is just a tad different than being a defensive coordinator. And, Narduzzi obviously doesn't have the talent at pitt that he benefited from at MSU.

In what way? PSU has a big alum/fan community in Pittsburgh and many are Steeler fans as well. Smart move by Tomlin

I suspect you are one of few Pitt fans that are happy to have JF come to your practice facility, take a pic with your coach and Tomlin, and have Tomlin tweet out that he's on the fence between the two programs. He obviously had to say that, but perhaps nothing should have been said at all.

It's actually hilarious. Maybe he was looking to see if anybody was worth taking. You learned last February that he can pretty much take who he wants from you.

Franklin wea
And don't forget how well Narduzzi is recruiting at pitt.

I actually thought he would be a solid threat early if not just for the initial excitement that a new coach ANYWHERE usually creates(especially in contrast to Chryst). Lots of crickets except from him and his staff chirping on twitter.

ok bob I forgot about the Trophy games!! glad you reminded me

Four games coming up, guys. Should be fun. Hopefully Pitt won't come up with an excuse to back out.

I suspect you are one of few Pitt fans that are happy to have JF come to your practice facility, take a pic with your coach and Tomlin, and have Tomlin tweet out that he's on the fence between the two programs. He obviously had to say that, but perhaps nothing should have been said at all.

It's actually hilarious. Maybe he was looking to see if anybody was worth taking. You learned last February that he can pretty much take who he wants from you.
yes, he stole our ice cream couldn't quit crying for a week... you guys are funny over here

Yeah, he's gonna stick one up Pitt's kiester, next year.
boy must have really hit a nerve.... we shall see ah yes...as for twitter what's you coaches name gattis...now he tweets some funny stuff no one is really paying any attention to it. but he still tweets it!!

Last edited:
When was their last truly meaningful win? PSU has competed for National titles, had undefeated seasons and had many top 20 seasons in the era they call our mediocre era. Their era was with Princeton and Yale as powers. There is a reason for that.

Last edited:
Reactions: john4psu
ADVERTISEMENT