ADVERTISEMENT

Ticket Invoices

...just renewed my 4 season tickets ...
...gotta stay alert for parking garage space...
...will go down to Stabler tomorrow to see if I can renew my Lehigh seats...
...the party is jes beginning...gonna be a fun season...👏👏👏

...just renewed my 4 season tickets ...
...gotta stay alert for parking garage space...
...will go down to Stabler tomorrow to see if I can renew my Lehigh seats...
...the party is jes beginning...gonna be a fun season...👏👏👏
Bad news on parking. The above ground lot across the street from the Nittany Lion Inn Parking Deck is gone. They are putting up a new building there. Parking close to Rec Hall is getting scarcer by the year.

Bad news on parking. The above ground lot across the street from the Nittany Lion Inn Parking Deck is gone. They are putting up a new building there. Parking close to Rec Hall is getting scarcer by the year.

They replaced that parking with a massive parking deck on West campus. It’s not too much further than the surface lot, but a bit. Google satellite image is out of date but the pin is accurate.

West Parking Deck / YAS (814) 865-1436 https://maps.app.goo.gl/ZnhXaRRshfb4be5g6?g_st=ic

Old question that has been asked every year, When can season ticket holders order extra BJC tickets ?
Sorry in advance, but have been noticing "old timers disease" setting in lately relating to my memory. DAMN !!!

Reactions: hlstone
Old question that has been asked every year, When can season ticket holders order extra BJC tickets ?
Sorry in advance, but have been noticing "old timers disease" setting in lately relating to my memory. DAMN !!!
I don’t remember when it was last year but an email will go out in advance and someone will probably post here too.

Reactions: hlstone
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT