ADVERTISEMENT

The truth comes out about Bill Cosby, at least partially.

BobPSU92

May 6, 2015
See the link below. From the article:

"In a sworn deposition, Cosby answered questions from Constand's attorney, Dolores Troiani.

"When you got the Quaaludes, was it in your mind that you were going to use these Quaaludes for young women that you wanted to have sex with?"Troiani asked.

"Yes," Cosby replied.

"Did you ever give any of those young women the Quaaludes without their knowledge?" Troiani asked.

Cosby's attorney objected and told him not to answer the question.

While Cosby admitted that he acquired seven prescriptions of Quaaludes with the intent to give the sedatives to young women he wanted to have sex with, Cosby has not admitted to actually drugging any of his accusers.

He did say he gave drugs to "other people," but his lawyers objected before Cosby could respond and name who he gave them to."

The power of the sworn deposition.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/07/us/bill-cosby-quaaludes-sexual-assault-allegations/index.html

And Joe just gets compared to Cosby on Morning Joe for turning a blind eye while dispicable acts were committed.

Thank you BOT and Barron and the rest of you maggots.

Reactions: ralpieE
I wondered why Fat Albert was always scarfing down those ice cream cones; Mushmouth was unintelligible; Dumb Donald was dumb; and Weird Harold strange.

I wondered why Fat Albert was always scarfing down those ice cream cones; Mushmouth was unintelligible; Dumb Donald was dumb; and Weird Harold strange.

I think it has been pretty common for guys to be supplying various drugs to their desired conquests for years.

Now, he did not admit to drugging them without their knowledge.

Those are two different things entirely, and the fact that this aspect of it is not be discussed honestly ought to be troubling to anybody who has any actual experience in this regard...and, for those that have not seen this kind of thing in their lives.....congrats for living clean, but do not be naive. People are using innuendo to assign guilt. Where have we heard that?

I think it has been pretty common for guys to be supplying various drugs to their desired conquests for years.

Now, he did not admit to drugging them without their knowledge.

Those are two different things entirely, and the fact that this aspect of it is not be discussed honestly ought to be troubling to anybody who has any actual experience in this regard. People are using innuendo to assign guilt. Where have we heard that?

He bought them with intent and admitted it. Whether he used them or not hasn't been decided, you're correct. The Fat Albert ref was a joke.

He bought them with intent and admitted it. Whether he used them or not hasn't been decided, you're correct. The Fat Albert ref was a joke.

He admitted that he intended to give them drugs. Lot's of guys buy drugs that they intend to allow girls to use.

That is simply not the same as intentionally trying to drug somebody into submission.

I know that may seem like a fine point to those that have never lived in that kind of world. Let me say it this way: if he gave the ludes to women who were looking to get off on ludes, that is simply not the same as intentionally drugging people without their knowledge. And, lots of girls were looking for ludes. Back in the day, it would not have been much of a stretch to say: "All the girls are looking for ludes." For some, self not included, it was an easy way to get laid by a willing partner. That is just the way it was.

He admitted that he intended to give them drugs. Lot's of guys buy drugs that they intend to allow girls to use.

That is simply not the same as intentionally trying to drug somebody into submission.

I know that may seem like a fine point to those that have never lived in that kind of world. Let me say it this way: if he gave the ludes to women who were looking to get off on ludes, that is simply not the same as intentionally drugging people without their knowledge. And, lots of girls were looking for ludes. Back in the day, it would not have been much of a stretch to say: "All the girls are looking for ludes." For some, self not included, it was an easy way to get laid by a willing partner. That is just the way it was.

I saw people take them and act totally stupid, like crawling backwards like a land crab, falling down etc.

Reactions: Ten Thousan Marbles
ADVERTISEMENT