ADVERTISEMENT

Thanks for the hospitality!

TMFT

Nov 4, 2019
Aside a few douchey college kids trash talking my 9 year old, we had an absolute ball in State College. Everyone was just the nicest. From the guys at the sports museum to our tailgating neighbors. Just a great time.

We were also lucky enough to see a competitive and exciting game, which has decidedly not been the norm for us this year.

Only objection from Jr was that he thought the banana ice cream at the Michigan Creamery was better than the banana at Berkeley :) For me, the chocolate chip cookie flavor was awesome and my dad loved the death by chocolate.

Aside a few douchey college kids trash talking my 9 year old, we had an absolute ball in State College. Everyone was just the nicest. From the guys at the sports museum to our tailgating neighbors. Just a great time.

We were also lucky enough to see a competitive and exciting game, which has decidedly not been the norm for us this year.

Only objection from Jr was that he thought the banana ice cream at the Michigan Creamery was better than the banana at Berkeley :) For me, the chocolate chip cookie flavor was awesome and my dad loved the death by chocolate.

His taste buds might have been off today because word on the street is Michigan stole that recipe.

Glad you had a good trip. Sorry about those students. Some need to grow up but, unfortunately, that’s pretty common now.

Your team played well and showed some heart. Hopefully you’ll make your way back again in a few years. Good luck the rest of the way.

Last edited:
Glad you had a good trip. Sorry about those students. Some need to grow up but, unfortunately, that’s pretty common now.

Your team played well and showed some heart. Hopefully you’ll make your way back again in a few years. Good luck the rest of the way.
Yep…hang gliding terrorists are now heroes to some of these punks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT