ADVERTISEMENT

Temple Tickets

bmw199

Apr 10, 2013
What are people's experiences this morning apparently there are no lower level tickets available? I kinda don't believe Temple.

I couldn't find any lower level tickets either, have been trying to call but I get on hold then a busy signal eventually. I picked up 6 in Sec 202 as that was the best I saw, figure I can sell them if I find better ones later. Anyone else have better luck?

Back in early 2014 I wanted to see Eddie Izzard at the Forrest Theater in Philly, tickets went on sale at 10am and I found there were upper deck seats only. It didn't make sense to me and I saw others posting the same problem online. So I called the box office, was able to get literally front row seats for regular price. I've been calling Temple all morning but can't get through, not sure if they're doing the same weird thing too...

There's no way that there are no lower level seats at this point
Well I don't know what TicketMaster and Temple are pulling. As others said the number is busy. I find it pathetic teams that can't sell out stop the away teams from getting tickets. Very Washington Nationals.

Are the tickets not open yet for general purchase? Do you have to go through Temple Athletics Department?

I'm also looking for tickets, but haven't started the process yet. I'd like to know what site to use to get tickets & ticket info (like what side or half is the PSU side) etc.

Thanks!

Are the tickets not open yet for general purchase? Do you have to go through Temple Athletics Department?

I'm also looking for tickets, but haven't started the process yet. I'd like to know what site to use to get tickets & ticket info (like what side or half is the PSU side) etc.

Thanks!
Ticketmaster, it says what side is visitor. They went on sale this morning, and somehow there are no lower level tickets yet.

This is standard practice at most venues that aren't sure they'll sell-out. Sell some good seats then switch to selling the crappy seats. Put the good seats back up for sale once you have most of the crappy ones sold and good ones will go quickly.

Don't you people go to concerts?

Reactions: mn78psu83
Lowers have been on sale for awhile using the Temple codes OWL1, OWL2, etc. There haven't been any lowers available for at least a month or two. Could be legitimate.

I'm happily sitting upstairs. No biggie, I normally prefer to sit up a bit to get the view of the whole field and coverages, etc. See you in the lots. I'll be wearing a PSU jersey, #14. Say hello.

Reactions: bmw199
I'm happily sitting upstairs. No biggie, I normally prefer to sit up a bit to get the view of the whole field and coverages, etc. See you in the lots. I'll be wearing a PSU jersey, #14. Say hello.
If it's like today I'll be waving my mills #7 in a psu cut off

Thanks!
We used www.psutixman.com and got 9 together in the Club Section. Not sure of availability 4 weeks out, but I will always go this route first as it is headache free and customer care is fantastic.

Reactions: Sharkies
I call shenanigans. We got 20 in 206 or 207.
Congrats - you're in the upper level.

A good # of the lower level tickets are TU season ticket holders; long before even the 3-game packages became available. It's no surprise at all that they're sold out at this point.

Some of you - especially those who did not attend in 2011 - are going to be pretty shocked at the number of Temple fans who will be at this game. We have fans these days; it's not 2007 anymore.

By the way, if you don't like sitting upstairs, I'd suggest just staying home. College football is made for TV; ESPN always does a great job.

A good # of the lower level tickets are TU season ticket holders; long before even the 3-game packages became available. It's no surprise at all that they're sold out at this point.

Some of you - especially those who did not attend in 2011 - are going to be pretty shocked at the number of Temple fans who will be at this game. We have fans these days; it's not 2007 anymore.

If this is truly the case, then consider me surprised as well. I I haven't lived in the Philly area for a few years now so I haven't been able to get to a game myself. This year I'll be fortunate enough to see them at ECU and Charlotte though.

Buzz hasn't been this high for PSU football in years. There might be a good # of TU fans in attendance but you'll unquestionably be the minority.

I got 3 in section 137 row 19 using the owl code previously. I know there were quite a few lower level endzone seats available fairly recently. I'm guessing some lower level tickets will magically appear in coming weeks. Same for Maryland in Baltimore. This is Temple's Super Bowl, so I am nervous about the game. Good thing it's the opener because our guys have been waiting to play for months now. Should be fun.

Congrats you're a douche. I've got 34 loud and proud Penn State fans that say you're clueless. 10 on the 30 yard line lower bowl and another 24 in the first two rows of the club seats. I'll be there and I'll be here the next morning, will you be to admit how clueless you were? Most Internet tough guys disappear when they've been exposed. Your scary, "stay away", fear the screech act the last month is now tiresome. Please go away and shut up until after we kick your butts and then please come back here and take your medicine the morning after. On second thought maybe your Mom should have taken her medicine "the morning after".

Congrats you're a douche. I've got 34 loud and proud Penn State fans that say you're clueless. 10 on the 30 yard line lower bowl and another 24 in the first two rows of the club seats. I'll be there and I'll be here the next morning, will you be to admit how clueless you were? Most Internet tough guys disappear when they've been exposed. Your scary, "stay away", fear the screech act the last month is now tiresome. Please go away and shut up until after we kick your butts and then please come back here and take your medicine the morning after. On second thought maybe your Mom should have taken her medicine "the morning after".
You mad bro?

I'm just on here stating facts and responding to other posters respectfully with some VERY light smack talk.

You're the one being disrespectful and launching personal attacks, "internet tough guy". Suggesting my mom should've aborted me? Nice!

Classy post from, I'm sure, a real classy guy!

Sorry to resurrect an older thread. Does anyone know what the perks are of the club level seats @ Lincoln Financial Field?

I recall during the PSU - Indiana game @ FedEx Field I was in club level and they had included drinks and food items.

Thanks!

I didn't want to pay any premium or second hand. I wanted to get them straight from Ticket Master. I still call BS that the lower bowl is sold out.
I checked out ticket master yesterday and they gave me one option--upper level section 244 ???...crock of $hit. Really pi$$ed that PSU uses this vender and then the vender screws over the alumni & fans seeking tickets.

Reactions: bmw199
Does anybody else find it odd that good seats at the beav are fairly easy to come by, yet tickets at Temple (and Pitt for next year from what I hear) are tough to get?

I bought three tickets in the lower bowl on Ticketmaster at exactly 10 AM. So they did have some tix in the lower bowl to start the public sale. Go State!

Last edited:
Does anybody else find it odd that good seats at the beav are fairly easy to come by, yet tickets at Temple (and Pitt for next year from what I hear) are tough to get?
Are you retarder or what I am a parent of a player and my seats were at the top of the stadium

Here is what I know/came across:

- PSU NLC were only given an opportunity to buy $50 tickets. That can only mean they're in the second level. Last time they offered lower, upper, or club.

- the OWL1, OWL2, etc... presale code was mostly end zone or upper level. It was a perk for Temple season ticket holders who wanted extras.

- Some of those Temple season ticket holders who bought end zone extras were recently upgraded to sideline seats. Whatever they were holding them for must not have been needed.

Reactions: step.eng69
ADVERTISEMENT