ADVERTISEMENT

Some new info on Freeh's MVA injuries.....

Good to see he will be alive so that he can face the music of the great fairytale he wrote.
I would never want him to die until I know what he has to say. If he says that because of his injuries he cannot remember a certain answer, that gets him nothing with regard to my next 5,000 questions. Once we have drained him of all knowledge and subpoenaed some or all of his med records (probably available once he claims he cannot recall because of the wreck) and exposed every single embarrassing thing in there and gotten every answer he does claim, then I do not care at all if he dies. In fact, the sooner the better.

Remember, his falling asleep at the wheel was his fault and his alone, so he needs to keep his whining about those consequences to himself.

The consequences he visited upon the likes of JVP and Richard Jewel and the BP people who are suing him? Those were caused not by those who got hurt, but by Freeh also. So by my calculus, suffering for what he did to himself only is a bargain.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ten Thousan Marbles
I find it interesting that "the man with all the secrets" claims he fell asleep. and yet no tests to see if someone or something may have impaired him. What a coincidence that a "retired" FBI agent "witnessed" the accident. The location must be very popular with federal agents? There has been an aroma around Louis Freeh for a long time. His tenure with the FBI could be described as dismal at best. He has a history of suppressing sunshine .and slipped away just prior to 9/11 to admittedly seek his fortune. He was paid handsomely to craft a document that is more fiction than fact. Peetz, Frazier, Erickson and the members of the SITF knew that the Freeh Report was a fabrication from day one.

Seems rural Vermont is very popular with retired Feds - you can't tap a Maple Tree without spilling syrup on an old colleague.

I concur with other's sentiments that Louie needs to be alive so that he can face the music. If he chooses not to remember, there will be sufficient information by others also being deposed. Louie is evil, but he was just a conduit to the idea formulated by SITF. If it was not Louie, it would have been someone else.

But, he must be kept alive so the truth can destroy him. And Sue, Jay and all Penn Staters can witness it.

Reactions: Ten Thousan Marbles
I concur with other's sentiments that Louie needs to be alive so that he can face the music. If he chooses not to remember, there will be sufficient information by others also being deposed. Louie is evil, but he was just a conduit to the idea formulated by SITF. If it was not Louie, it would have been someone else.

But, he must be kept alive so the truth can destroy him. And Sue, Jay and all Penn Staters can witness it.
I have heard various rumors that he 1) lost a leg in the crash; and/or 2) he lost an eye in the crash. Does anyone know what the injuries really were? I saw someone's post this morning with the sig line, "In the Kingdom of the Blind, the One-eyed man is King." Now the Kingdom of the Blind is a place where Louie could clean up--no one would be able to see the lies which pour out of his face every time he opens his mouth.

I find it interesting that "the man with all the secrets" claims he fell asleep. and yet no tests to see if someone or something may have impaired him. What a coincidence that a "retired" FBI agent "witnessed" the accident. The location must be very popular with federal agents? There has been an aroma around Louis Freeh for a long time. His tenure with the FBI could be described as dismal at best. He has a history of suppressing sunshine .and slipped away just prior to 9/11 to admittedly seek his fortune. He was paid handsomely to craft a document that is more fiction than fact. Peetz, Frazier, Erickson and the members of the SITF knew that the Freeh Report was a fabrication from day one.
He likely has a security detail, or had one on that day.

Or, somebody had decided that he needed "handlers."

A third possibility is that somebody had hired private investigators to look into him.

Pure coincidence is only an outside possibility, imho.

Last edited:
Seems rural Vermont is very popular with retired Feds - you can't tap a Maple Tree without spilling syrup on an old colleague.
He got by with a little help from his friends. Obviously, the network mobilized quickly and efficiently. The iron curtain of secrecy that they all put up is nothing short of remarkable in this day and age.

"I wish to thank Senator Patrick Leahy, my close friend of 24 years, as well as my dear freinds (sic - nice proofing) vice President Joe Biden, Senator Tom Carper, Attorney General Beau Biden, former Senator Joe Lieberman, former Attorney General Mike Mukasey, and so many others," the statement read.

Freeh Thanks Supporters (link).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT