ADVERTISEMENT

"Sincere" Edwards decommits from UCF. What a laughable story title.

My sister-in-law was an RN in Labor and Delivery. A young woman had a baby she wanted named Shithead, pronounced Shitheed. Nobody could talk her out of Shithead, so now a 20 year old is stuck with that abomination.

• Haha
Reactions: NittanyPirate
So she should have named him "Insincere Edwards"?

We don't know the terms of his de-committing from UCF. Kid is a teenager.

My sister-in-law was an RN in Labor and Delivery. A young woman had a baby she wanted named Shithead, pronounced Shitheed. Nobody could talk her out of Shithead, so now a 20 year old is stuck with that abomination.
Hell, I was 10 years old before I finally realized that my name wasn’t shit-for-brains. I can sympathize with that kid.

My aunt and uncle lived in Chatam, NJ in the mid 70s. Their neighbors were the Duckmunds....who named one of their sons Donald. Always felt sorry for him...

• Wow
Reactions: EPC FAN
I forgot about this- but Mr. Edwards is not the only male named Sincere out there. I taught a young man during the Covid year with that name. My Sincere is 20 now.

I have no idea what the parents' motivation was. My guy was a pretty good wrestler.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT