ADVERTISEMENT

Remember to think before you speak.

Yeah the hardest part to recover from this is the absolute stupidity of it. I’m more surprised that people from Michigan or Maryland can even afford to ski.
Ya. Everyone in those states is most definitely dirt poor 😂

Ya. Everyone in those states is most definitely dirt poor 😂
It was a joke, Dipstick. But you might be on to something. The media tells us that half the citizens, those who vote a certain way, are all anti-Democracy, uneducated racists . And the people who vote the other way all believe it. Right?

• Haha
Reactions: Westcoast24
As my signature post says: Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

It was a joke, Dipstick. But you might be on to something. The media tells us that half the citizens, those who vote a certain way, are all anti-Democracy, uneducated racists . And the people who vote the other way all believe it. Right?
It was an addition to the joke, chode. See the little laughing face at the end? Not sure why you feel the need to add voting or politics to it. Carry on.

It was an addition to the joke, chode. See the little laughing face at the end? Not sure why you feel the need to add voting or politics to it. Carry on.
I don’t get it. When joking it is customary to say something funny. Heh heh. He said choad. Heh heh heh.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT