ADVERTISEMENT

Ray Blehar's open letter to President Barron

Great, great letter. Unfortunately, it will get little exposure. That is the way things go with this. And those who could shed even more light choose to sit on the sidelines and withhold information. How's that working out thus far?
You are right nits74.......this message should be as widely distributed as possible.

The address for submitting on-line Letters to the Editor for the CDT is: http://www.centredaily.com/opinion/letters-to-the-editor/submit-letter/?rh=1

Boil the main points of Ray's letter down to 300 words or less........and send it in!!!!!

Why so obsessed?

Well....like pnnylion himself, it's fun to call out trolls.

This is his umteenth username......so I am directing attention towards the fact that an inmate has escaped from the asylum.

Great, great letter. Unfortunately, it will get little exposure. That is the way things go with this. And those who could shed even more light choose to sit on the sidelines and withhold information. How's that working out thus far?
I received word this evening that the letter was read this morning on WRSC in State College. I certainly didn't expect or ask for that to happen, but appreciate the additional exposure.

Thanks for your support,
Ray

Ray,

We don't agree all the time.....but I respect your efforts. Haven't seen you post much lately, and I hope all is well in life.

Reactions: demlion
Ray,

We don't agree all the time.....but I respect your efforts. Haven't seen you post much lately, and I hope all is well in life.
All is well, but it has been a very busy (and fun) spring and summer. I'm headed to Montana today for a week of fly fishing.

Hope all is well with you and yours.

Reactions: Nittany Ned2
All is well, but it has been a very busy (and fun) spring and summer. I'm headed to Montana today for a week of fly fishing.

Hope all is well with you and yours.

My dream vacation is Whitefish Lake. Good luck out there and safe travels.

ADVERTISEMENT