ADVERTISEMENT

Raise it!

Very exciting, and definitely more interesting to watch than the last few years. But I'm still waiting to see where they are after 100 games. They haven't played anyone. In 2011-2012, I think both years they were well over .500 after the all star break and collapsed.

Flag Pirate GIF

RAISE IT!

Very exciting, and definitely more interesting to watch than the last few years. But I'm still waiting to see where they are after 100 games. They haven't played anyone. In 2011-2012, I think both years they were well over .500 after the all star break and collapsed.
Well, they have played the Astros, Cardinals and Dodgers, and are 5-5 against them. They also swept the Red Sox at Fenway, which isn’t easy even if Boston isn’t that good this season; the Red Sox currently are 14-14 and have played much better lately. The Pirates play the Rays and Blue Jays in their next two series, so that will be a test.

The one thing is that they have taken advantage of the new rules better than most of the other teams; they have a very athletic team that uses the run game very effectively.

Last edited:
Listen to THIS: 3 OR FEWER RUNS IN 12 STRAIGHT GAMES...WORST SINCE 1943...AND JUST 3 MORE WILL SET THE ALL TIME RECORD.

This is because in order to score runs you have to pay hitters.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT