ADVERTISEMENT

Q for the Phonies: How easy is it to start a thread via your phone?....

Ten Thousan Marbles

Gold Member
Feb 6, 2014
Honest and serious question.

I don't depend on a phone for information, so I need to learn from those who do.

How easy is it to create content using your phone? Is it easy to post a thread/topic that contains something of substance...like a paragraph or two of analysis/opinion?

I sure do hope it is easy. Because, all of this is for you now. Looking forward to seeing all the new content posted via phone.

Otherwise, this place is apparently going to become boring.

Honest and serious question.

I don't depend on a phone for information, so I need to learn from those who do.

How easy is it to create content using your phone? Is it easy to post a thread/topic that contains something of substance...like a paragraph or two of analysis/opinion?

I sure do hope it is easy. Because, all of this is for you now. Looking forward to seeing all the new content posted via phone.

Otherwise, this place is apparently going to become boring.

It's not bad at all. Very easy. After doing it a few times it will become second nature to you.

Reactions: Ten Thousan Marbles
I have not been able to post anything from my phone since the transition. I can read posts and threads but it won't allow me to reply or start a thread. Kind of frustrating.

Reactions: Ten Thousan Marbles
ADVERTISEMENT