ADVERTISEMENT

Popular Local (CLE) TV Personality in DUI

Obliviax

Aug 21, 2001
Jeesus. Hollie Strano.

She had a .244 blood-alcohol level. The limit is .08. .244 is the pass-out level and equates to about ten drinks in an hour and a half. Secondly, she was dong 70mph in a 35 zone. lastly, if you follow the links to the officer's car camera, she swerves into the oncoming lane, then swerves back hitting a utility pole and tumbling out of sight.

Gotta do better than that, people! Don't drink and drive!!!

hq720.jpg

Hollie-Strano-Wiki-Age-Family-Kids-Parents-Husbands-Education-and-Facts-About-the-WKYC-TV-Meteorologist.jpg

a7d1060f41653e3c.jpg

This happened Thanksgiving night and just came out. The media is clearly trying to downplay this but now it's out there. If she were a local politician or sports star, it would have been front-page news for a month.

For all of those commenting on her looks, feel free to post a recent picture of your supermodel wife/girlfriend so we may have the opportunity to know what your standard of comparison is.

Reactions: psuaxe70
She is Cleveland Hot...........

read a report about an actress from Ohio that said that she would be considered skinny in Ohio, but she is considered curvy for LA Actress scene.......cant remember the actress.

Yikes. She looks like those 39 years have been hard on her. I would have guessed that she was in her late 40's or early 50's before you provided her age.
I’m actually wrong and I’ve been meaning to it but I’ve been on the road she’s actually 50 years old however both of those are younger, but I don’t know

I’m actually wrong and I’ve been meaning to it but I’ve been on the road she’s actually 50 years old however both of those are younger, but I don’t know
Ok that makes more sense, and she looks pretty good for her age. I hope she gets some help for her alcohol problem.

Reactions: therod
Jeesus. Hollie Strano.

She had a .244 blood-alcohol level. The limit is .08. .244 is the pass-out level and equates to about ten drinks in an hour and a half. Secondly, she was dong 70mph in a 35 zone. lastly, if you follow the links to the officer's car camera, she swerves into the oncoming lane, then swerves back hitting a utility pole and tumbling out of sight.

Gotta do better than that, people! Don't drink and drive!!!

hq720.jpg

Hollie-Strano-Wiki-Age-Family-Kids-Parents-Husbands-Education-and-Facts-About-the-WKYC-TV-Meteorologist.jpg

a7d1060f41653e3c.jpg

This happened Thanksgiving night and just came out. The media is clearly trying to downplay this but now it's out there. If she were a local politician or sports star, it would have been front-page news for a month.
Buckeye fan?

She had a .244 blood-alcohol level. The limit is .08. .244 is the pass-out level and equates to about ten drinks in an hour and a half. .
I think your numbers are off on what it would take her to get to .244. 10 drinks in an hour and a half sounds crazy, but looking at a BAC calculator, something like 5 glasses of wine and 2 shots over 4 hours puts a 115 pound female around that number, and that doesn't sound crazy at all. .244 might be pass out level for some, but others might not show it nearly as bad.

Probably. Cleveland is heavily for the Buckeyes. However, nothing like Columbus. After Saturday fans in Cleveland are disappointed. In Columbus they are close to suicidal.
Thank you Northernbuck that actually makes me happy. I was routing for the acorns on Saturday, but hearing that most of Ohio is sad.....makes me feel a little bit better.

Ok, first as Doc, get help lady! Why this is on PSU FOOTBALL ? The most gifted Surgeon in my Pittsburgh class, died in alcoholic accident.

• Sad
Reactions: The Spin Meister
Probably. Cleveland is heavily for the Buckeyes. However, nothing like Columbus. After Saturday fans in Cleveland are disappointed. In Columbus they are close to suicidal.
Silly me.....here I was thinking ...244 behind the wheel of a car was close to suicidal........

For all of those commenting on her looks, feel free to post a recent picture of your supermodel wife/girlfriend so we may have the opportunity to know what your standard of comparison is.
It’s not so much her looks but how she presents herself. Women who are hot looking often panic as they age and over do it trying to look young and hot.

They often go on diets too. And end up looking anorexic. I hate seeing that in 40ish women.
ava gabor used to say that a woman in her 40s has to decide if she wants a beautiful face or a beautiful body but can't have both. Well, before cosmetic surgery became affordable.

This was concluded at lightning speed. She got off very light. However, she's never had a scrape with the law and hasn't had any real drinking problems. However, most of us would have had stiffer sentences.

Strano entered the plea in Cuyahoga Falls Mayor’s Court before Magistrate Alan Medvick. He sentenced Strano to a six-day driver intervention program in lieu of jail.

Her driver’s license will be suspended for one year, though she can drive to work and for other necessities. Strano was also fined $375 plus court costs. Two other charges, having a blood-alcohol level three times above the legal limit and a lane violation, were dismissed.

This was concluded at lightning speed. She got off very light. However, she's never had a scrape with the law and hasn't had any real drinking problems. However, most of us would have had stiffer sentences.

Strano entered the plea in Cuyahoga Falls Mayor’s Court before Magistrate Alan Medvick. He sentenced Strano to a six-day driver intervention program in lieu of jail.

Her driver’s license will be suspended for one year, though she can drive to work and for other necessities. Strano was also fined $375 plus court costs. Two other charges, having a blood-alcohol level three times above the legal limit and a lane violation, were dismissed.

You really think most of us would have gotten a stiffer sentence? I don't - that seems like a standard sentence for first time DUI.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT