ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt "Snubbed", LOL!

Shoot, only three people even had them on their ballot, how is that snubbed? Sounds like the three people that voted for them should be checked for drug overdoses

Reactions: joeaubie21
I don’t think you’ll find many Pitt fans saying we were snubbed. 32nd is about right for a team that finished in the Top 25 last season but is breaking in a new QB.

TribLive reporting Pitt snubbed in latest polls.

How are you snubbed when you stink?
I don't know what the "TribLive" is, but am I to assume it's some kind of throwaway western PA rag? Here's a tip, ignore all of western PA, in every subject, and you'll be better off. The eastern 1/3 is PA. The middle 1/3 is Pennsyltucky, with the oasis that is State College, and the western 1/3 is just eastern OH. Ignore it.

• Angry
Reactions: KCLion
This reminds me of the old quandary: If a tree falls in the woods and no one is around, does it make any noise?

Reactions: bison13
I don't know what the "TribLive" is, but am I to assume it's some kind of throwaway western PA rag? Here's a tip, ignore all of western PA, in every subject, and you'll be better off. The eastern 1/3 is PA. The middle 1/3 is Pennsyltucky, with the oasis that is State College, and the western 1/3 is just eastern OH. Ignore it.
Take it easy there. Western PA is wonderful and home to many many Penn Staters. Just ignore Pitt lol

Pittsburgh and western PA is becoming more and more irrelevant every year.

This will be an eye opening stat:
Population within a 50 mile radius of Pittsburgh in 2022:
2,807,834 which has decreased -1.5% in the last 10 years.

Population within a 50 mile radius of Harrisburg in 2022:
2,704,718 which has increased 4.6% in the last 10 years.

That's seems a bit arrogant.

Reactions: KCLion

PITT FOOTBALL

Pitt Hasn’t Ached for NFL QBs During Pat Narduzzi’s Tenure​

26e6d0ac020b8960a979ac057759471f

Published
1 year ago
on
May 16, 2022
By
Karl Ludwig
DH3_8985-scaled.jpg