ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling Penn State lands Brock Weiss, adding more to 2024 recruiting class

Weiss is 102-11 in his career thus far and did not wrestle last post-season as he missed weight at this past year's District 4/9 AAA tournament.

That must have sucked!

For D4 people: was Weiss considered the favorite in his weight class in that region?

Weiss is 102-11 in his career thus far and did not wrestle last post-season as he missed weight at this past year's District 4/9 AAA tournament.

That must have sucked!

For D4 people: was Weiss considered the favorite in his weight class in that region?
I believe he was undefeated at the time. I think he was favored in D4/9. As far as regionals, I would have to do some research. He placed 2nd in AA in 2022.

That must have sucked!

Yes but not prohibitive at regionals. Hayden Cunningham was also at 127.

Had he bumped to 133, Luke Simcox was in that regional.

Reactions: nitlion6
Welcome folks. You are joining the most passionate fan base in the sport. You will love being part of this family. You will enjoy moments that you never imagined. And, you will take memories that you will never, ever forget. But, you could never gain the advantage of what Cael (etal) will teach this young man. It will carry over for a lifetime. As a father and a grandfather, I congratulate you on your decision.

Reactions: Ski and mcpat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT