ADVERTISEMENT

Our boy Jammenz with another gem

Chickenman Testa

Jan 4, 2003
This time it was Matt Brown "conning" the ref to get the clasped hands call.

Proof - Jammen's objective eyes and the unbiased testimony of Wilps.

I have linked it so the Rivals Court of Arbitration has the exhibit on file lest our boy try to weasel out of his statement.

Cael "can't coach" and "threw in the towel" on the season and still managed to coax his team past J Rob's senior-laden squad. He even managed to go the year without forgetting the score in a match - which has proven to be a tough task for JRob, Eggum, and crew.

Link or it didn't happen

Hah!

Pic or it didn't happen
wink.r191677.gif

Re: Hah!

Originally posted by Chickenman Testa:
Pic or it didn't happen
wink.r191677.gif
Hilarious. Of all the things Jammies has said over the years, "Link or it didn't happen" appears to be the one that sticks.

right up there with "just because there's a link doesn't mean it happened"!!*

nfm

To paraphrase the great Minnesotan Herb Brooks

Originally posted by El-Jefe:
Originally posted by Chickenman Testa:
Pic or it didn't happen
wink.r191677.gif
Hilarious. Of all the things Jammies has said over the years, "Link or it didn't happen" appears to be the one that sticks.
"He'll take that statement to his grave

...... Chickenman walks to the locker room door before turning around to address the Rivals.com assemblage

to his EFFIN' Grave!"

On the topic of Cael can't coach. I read a piece on Intermatwrestle.com of were the AAs ranked out of HS. Interesting that JRob didn't have a top 100 wrestler AA. Brands had 1 non top 100 wrestler AA in Burak. Cael had 2 non top 100 wrestlers AA. Conaway placed 8th and Matt Brown won the title. Obviously anecdotal, but another data point that just might suggest that maybe Cael can coach.

even though the tapes clearly show it was the right call and the announcers support the call. the guy's a complete moron.

Originally posted by jammenz:
Never f.... Mind
If you only thought before you post on any open forum... you wouldn't get this kind of scrutiny. NOW... meticulous
reading Hawks that are Penn State fans will dissect every crazy comment you make. Your words will come back to
smack you as you make outlandish, after outlandish statement. You could stop... you know. You look bizarre many
times with obviously ridiculous commenting. Stop & think. Being the forum clown isn't in itself a prideful position.

This post was edited on 3/25 7:01 PM by amalone

Being the forum clown

Amalone, I think you have already set the bar to high for me to compete.

Chickenman

Why didn't you let people know that I complimented Brown. I said that he won the only way he could and that I didn't blame him for it. By his own admission he has practiced getting the locked hands call. It wasn't his fault that the refs didn't call it. All it took was a little over-the-top flag waving by Cael and the refs knew what they had to do.

Listen, In 2017 in St Louis when you are drowning your sorrows after a bad 4th session I'll let you buy me a beer. How's that?

i linked the thread so there would be no dispute

I don't think saying he "conned" the ref has positive connotations at all.

As for the beer, I'd love to regardless of the fortunes of my team - I'm a fan of Philly teams and am used to heartbreak and sadness. I like to bust your chops, but appreciate your participation on "enemy" boards. That said, I probably won't be going to a Nationals until my boys are out of school (10 ish years). Falls during a bad time for me personally to travel.

So, what's your gut say about Mark Hall's landing spot?

I think that if he was going to Minny he would have already said so. I just hope his announcement doesn't turn into a McCauley type of neverending drama.

Interesting - I've seen that happen with coveted football recruits

They know that there will be a firestorm if they turn down State U so they wait as long as they can, announce for the out of state school and only have to deal with the blowback for a short time.

I've heard the Buckeyes are in the conversation - now that would be an unwelcome situation.

Is he sporting a Minnesota National Champs tee shirt? *****

Minnesota National Champs tee shirt?

The problem with kids today is that they don't know history.

Re: i linked the thread so there would be no dispute

Hall never did transfer to Stilly High, so we can scratch the Pokes.

Matt Brown "conning" the ref to get the clasped hands call.

No need to browse TheMat's longest active thread to get the link. I'm always here to help.

"My hands did touch, but it was because Brown pushed my hands together,"
Wilps said. "That should be a technical violation on him. I never once
intentionally locked my hands." "I've never been called for locked hands in my 20-year wrestling
career," Wilps said. "At no point did I think I had lost. I thought we
were going into overtime. I was very surprised with the decision."

"Tyler felt Brown had pushed his hands together, but I felt it occurred
after time had run out," said (Coach) Peters, who was left with the decision of
which challenge to make. "I could only challenge one thing, so I decided
to have them check the clock. Unfortunately, they didn't have a camera
view that had the clock in the background."

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/college/2015/03/27/South-Xtra-Violations-cost-Char-Valley-grad-in-NCAA-final/stories/201503270092

Re: Matt Brown "conning" the ref to get the clasped hands call.

No need to browse TheMat's longest active thread to get the link. I'm always here to help.

intentionally locked my hands." "I've never been called for locked hands in my 20-year wrestling

What a crock. The replay showed CLEARLY on the restart Brown stood up and tried to gain hand control to escape and lost it and then Wilps LOCKED his hands with Brown's hands CLEARLY no where near Wilps and then Brown put his right hand on Wilps right hand to try and break the lock and immediately took it off to show the ref that Wilps hands were locked. And we won't even mention Wilps dropping to one leg with 18 seconds left and they went out of bounds with 10 seconds left and no stall was called. Even the generally clueless announcers noticed that one. The final score should have been 6-4 and stalling could also have been called on Wilps with 1:31 left in the 3rd when he kicked out of a single leg and went out of bounds which is also stalling per the rules. Wilps saying Brown put his hands together is proved to be a LIE per the video which is quite CLEAR.

When given a choice of who to trust: video vs. The Mat's forum braintrust, Jammies chooses:

Dumpster-Fire.jpg

Tells me a lot about jammenz that he posted his troll BS here and didn't bother to respond to posts that shows that what he posted is BS. We just
flush.r191677.gif
jammenz.

Nova, you are the one who thinks that Wilps is a liar. I don't disparage wrestlers.

The most remarkable aspect of the story is how useless video review is in wrestling. When Cael challenges the refs reverse their on the mat call. But when Peters challenges the refs suddenly don't have a video review with a clock available. So how did they overturn their mat decision for Cael if they did not know if any time was remaining?

Nova, you are the one who thinks that Wilps is a liar. I don't disparage wrestlers.
Except to say Brown "conned" the ref -- which means he's dishonest.

Then again, what do I know, maybe "conning" is admirable in Gooferland.

Link or it didn't happen

The most remarkable aspect of the story is how useless video review is in wrestling. When Cael challenges the refs reverse their on the mat call. But when Peters challenges the refs suddenly don't have a video review with a clock available. So how did they overturn their mat decision for Cael if they did not know if any time was remaining?
I don't think Wilps is a liar, I KNOW he is and so do the refs since they saw the locked hands too and so did anyone that watched the tape which just makes you look like the tool you are. Also, the ref said there were locked hands with 1 second left so you are a LIAR too since you just made up that part about the video review not having a clock available. We just
flush.r191677.gif

Nova, read the article. Peters said " "I could only challenge one thing, so I decided to have them check the clock. Unfortunately, they didn't have a camera view that had the clock in the background."

Or do you also believe that coach Peters is lying?

El-Jefe

Go up just a few posts and you'll find me saying this to Chickenman "Why didn't you let people know that I complimented
Brown. I said that he won the only way he could and that I didn't blame
him for it."

This post was edited on 3/31 1:42 PM by jammenz

Link or it didn't happen

Nova, read the article. Peters said " "I could only challenge one thing, so I decided to have them check the clock. Unfortunately, they didn't have a camera view that had the clock in the background."

Or do you also believe that coach Peters is lying?

Obviously Peters is also lying based on what actually occurred. I watched and heard what the ref said. Are you really that stupid and dense. Try watching the DVR and see and hear what actually happened. You have once again proved what an IDIOT you are. Normally I'm fully against name calling but I don't see what else I can honestly call you. Oh, and once again YOU are a LIAR as you prove over and over again. ROTFLMAO.

Re: El-Jefe

Go up just a few posts and you'll find me saying this to Chickenman "Why didn't you let people know that I complimented
him for it."

Some compliment.

Re: El-Jefe

him for it."

What a moronic "back handed" compliment... when stated... NO LONGER is a compliment? It becomes a baseless and
false accusation. You're a mess.
scared0011.r191677.gif

Jammenz - You've made a veritable living disparaging the Altons ###

nfm

This post was edited on 4/1 1:17 PM by Chickenman Testa

Re: Jammenz - You've made a veritable living disparaging the Altons ###

Link or it didn't happen.

ADVERTISEMENT