ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Which game would you go see? Bears vs ???

Trey Suevos

Sep 23, 2014
A guy at my work has season tickets to the Bears Good seats at Soldier Field. High and on the 50. Told me to pick a game.

Which would you go to? Packers, Lions, Vikings, Redskins, Broncos or 49ers...

A guy at my work has season tickets to the Bears Good seats at Soldier Field. High and on the 50. Told me to pick a game.

Packers, but that's just me. It might depend on the date too. My preference would be as late in the year as possible, with snow coming down and temperatures below freezing. That's what I think of when I think of Chicago Bear football.
bears-vs-packers-snow.jpg

Last edited:
Well I'm a Bears fan, and have a desire to see Bears - Packers games both at Soldier Field and at Lambeau. However given the state of both teams, I don't expect the Bears to be very competitive in those games this year so I'd probably pick a different one. :)

Green Bay, unless you're a Peyton Manning fan as this certainly seems like it will be his final season.

Packers or Broncos. Peyton's last year. You never know what is going to happen with Detroit, sometimes they play great, other times it's just a boring game. Would not want to see vikings, redskins or 49ers.

Go when they play the honey bee's. It will bee a love fest......

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT