ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Just another buckeye arrested on assault charges with a gun

Says the fan base of the team that had Levon Chisley who is serving a life prison term for first degree murder for stabbing someone 93 times.

Says the fan base of the team that had Levon Chisley who is serving a life prison term for first degree murder for stabbing someone 93 times.
Every school has a bad egg or 2. Chisley was dismissed from the team for academic reasons years before his crime. Ohio St doesn't have a bad egg or two. They have a pretty significant percentage of former players who commit serious crimes. Nearly every year we get at least a couple of news stories of new crimes committed by current and former Ohio St players and now even coaches it seems.

Reactions: bison13
I just read that the Raiders! had two first round picks in the 2020 draft. At #19 overall, they picked Damon Arnette from tOSU and is now arrested for assault. If you read up on him, this wasn't his first brush with the law. But at #12, they picked a WR from Alabama named Henrey Ruggs. You may remember him. He was driving down the Vegas Strip at 150 mph and rear ended a Rav4, killing the passenger. He was later arrested for DUI. He plead guilty two weeks ago to vehicular manslaughter and was sentenced to 3 to 10 years in prison.

Heck of a draft, Raiders!

Every school has a bad egg or 2. Chisley was dismissed from the team for academic reasons years before his crime. Ohio St doesn't have a bad egg or two. They have a pretty significant percentage of former players who commit serious crimes. Nearly every year we get at least a couple of news stories of new crimes committed by current and former Ohio St players and now even coaches it seems.
In addition to that, the Chisley crime was 17 years ago.

Reactions: Online Persona
Just be careful what we all gush about when it comes to other teams. Do we all sit here and think that none of our guys have guns??? I bet we just havent got caught yet.

I learned a huge lesson in about 2009-2011. I used to laugh and laugh and laugh at other schools, especially Pitt, when bad things would flow their way.....then BAM! Karma came back in a quick and thunderous way.

Just be careful what we all gush about when it comes to other teams. Do we all sit here and think that none of our guys have guns??? I bet we just havent got caught yet.

I learned a huge lesson in about 2009-2011. I used to laugh and laugh and laugh at other schools, especially Pitt, when bad things would flow their way.....then BAM! Karma came back in a quick and thunderous way.
This

Right on. We would be best served by not casting stones.

After what we dealt with I'm not sure why anyone acts the way they do over things like this. Arnette's incident happened in January--I'd wager the same poster started a thread about it then too. The guy isn't even at Ohio State at this point--what does it matter?

I just read that the Raiders! had two first round picks in the 2020 draft. At #19 overall, they picked Damon Arnette from tOSU and is now arrested for assault. If you read up on him, this wasn't his first brush with the law. But at #12, they picked a WR from Alabama named Henrey Ruggs. You may remember him. He was driving down the Vegas Strip at 150 mph and rear ended a Rav4, killing the passenger. He was later arrested for DUI. He plead guilty two weeks ago to vehicular manslaughter and was sentenced to 3 to 10 years in prison.

Heck of a draft, Raiders!
They sound like the Eagles of the west!

After what we dealt with I'm not sure why anyone acts the way they do over things like this. Arnette's incident happened in January--I'd wager the same poster started a thread about it then too. The guy isn't even at Ohio State at this point--what does it matter?
It matters a ton to the OP. His obsession with OSU borders on being a sickness.

These holier than thou posts that point out transgressions of other programs are tiresome. Besides, this was a former player and doesn't implicate OSU at all. Who cares. PSU has had their problems too.

It matters a ton to the OP. His obsession with OSU borders on being a sickness.
Agreed. I've never seen anyone so concerned about other programs. Like let it go. No program is even close to perfect and never has been. That dates back to prior to Paterno even being at Penn State.

Agreed. I've never seen anyone so concerned about other programs. Like let it go. No program is even close to perfect and never has been. That dates back to prior to Paterno even being at Penn State.
Agree. No PSU, MSU, OSU, UM should ever throw stones......And even my ND - who had those football related rape coverups just a few years ago. You have Dipshits and morons at every school

Reactions: EPC FAN
Yeah, I visit this board a couple of times a week and scan through the articles like everyone else. And I could almost bet that as soon as I see a negative thread about OSU, it was - almost everytime - started by the OP. For whatever reason, he / she really has it in for OSU and, actually, it borders on jealousy or at least comes across that way. Jesus, this was all about an ex player.

Here's a news flash - all programs have their problems. Just the way it is

Last edited:
Yeah, I visit this board a couple of times a week and scan through the articles like everyone else. And I could almost bet that as soon as I see a negative thread about OSU, it was - almost everytime - started by the OP. For whatever reason, he / she really has it in for OSU and, actually, it borders on jealousy or at least comes across that way. Jesus, this was all about an ex player.

Here's a news flash - a programs have their problems. Just the way it is
I think they believe these things somehow diminish the accomplishments of programs that he doesn't like. Seems desperate.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT