ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Is Barry F. around?

john4psu

Sep 7, 2003
Barry,

Since I believe you ran on a platform promising more fiscal transparency and accountability, in this past Friday’s Daily Collegian (10/28/2022) in Sam Verrelli’s article, “Promises Unfulfilled,” she wrote, “And there are also questions surrounding the Board of Trustees recently spending nearly $318,000 on meals, lodging and other expenses of six in-person meetings. According to Spotlight PA, trustee spending peaked in the 2015-16 fiscal year when the board spent more than $415,000 on meetings.”

That’s a lot of onion dip.

Barry,

Since I believe you ran on a platform promising more fiscal transparency and accountability, in this past Friday’s Daily Collegian (10/28/2022) in Sam Verrelli’s article, “Promises Unfulfilled,” she wrote, “And there are also questions surrounding the Board of Trustees recently spending nearly $318,000 on meals, lodging and other expenses of six in-person meetings. According to Spotlight PA, trustee spending peaked in the 2015-16 fiscal year when the board spent more than $415,000 on meetings.”

And the onion dipper isn't even around any more.

Barry,

and....We Won't Get Fooled Again, No-no.

pete-townshend-the-who.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT