ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Daredevil:Visual Spoiler Alert

rudedude

Sep 28, 2002
Fleetville, Pa.
If you have not watched yet, then do so. This is a very dark, gritty, and violent take on the Marvel universe. I would say, almost as dark as Hannibal. I am up to episode 10 and the fight scenes are just unreal as is Charlie Cox as Murdock/Daredevil & Vincent D'Onofrio as Wilson Fisk/Kingpin. Must see t.v.

Reactions: simons96
I've finished the series, not a bad episode in the lot. Charlie Cox is an amazing find, but IMHO D'Onofrio's take on Wilson Fisk is mesmerizing. Getting excited for the next series in this dark corner of the MCU.

I've finished the series, not a bad episode in the lot. Charlie Cox is an amazing find, but IMHO D'Onofrio's take on Wilson Fisk is mesmerizing. Getting excited for the next series in this dark corner of the MCU.

I think I'm up to episode six and totally agree. I love D'Onofrio as Fisk; he and Cox are just about perfect casting. As is Foggy and Karen. I will say there are times when it's hard to tell one episode from another and it feels like the plot is slogging along a bit at this point. But, easily the best Superhero TV show I think I've ever seen and I'm anxious to see where this season ends things. Will be really cool once they start introducing the other Marvel Netflix shows and hopefully tying these shows together (Jessica Jones, Iron Fist, etc.).

Reactions: simons96
I think I'm up to episode six and totally agree. I love D'Onofrio as Fisk; he and Cox are just about perfect casting. As is Foggy and Karen. I will say there are times when it's hard to tell one episode from another and it feels like the plot is slogging along a bit at this point. But, easily the best Superhero TV show I think I've ever seen and I'm anxious to see where this season ends things. Will be really cool once they start introducing the other Marvel Netflix shows and hopefully tying these shows together (Jessica Jones, Iron Fist, etc.).

when you're done, do yourself a favor and google "Daredevil Easter Eggs" . . . there are connections galore to future MCU series, especially to Iron Fist.

One plot device I found quite compelling is how Fisk and Murdock are fighting over 2 different visions of "rebuilding" Hell's Kitchen in the aftermath of events from Avengers. You'll notice ben's office in the newsroom also contains references to it.

ADVERTISEMENT