ADVERTISEMENT

On this new board, is there a way to see who has given likes to everybody

lionlurker

Jan 28, 2012
else? For instance, is there a way to see who has given "likes" to CR?

Or can we only see who has given likes to ourselves?

Reactions: mn78psu83
else? For instance, is there a way to see who has given "likes" to CR?
Or can we only see who has given likes to ourselves?
I don't know if there is an easy way, but there is a tedious way which I just tried. You can look back at all the posts a person made and the likes are still affixed to them. Clearly it would be a pain, but it could be done.

It strikes me that they don't want you to have that information.
I don't know. Clearly you can see the likes as they are posted, so you could start keeping track of a certain poster, and you can go back and see previous posts, so the information is there. Perhaps someone knows an easier way.

As far as I know.....If someone has liked a post it's public knowledge at the bottom of the post that was liked.

I don't see a way that you can call up someone's posts so you can go through them all at once, so you'd just have to track down CR's posts manually and see if anyone liked them post by post at the bottom of each post.

I don't see a way that you can call up someone's posts so you can go through them all at once, so you'd just have to track down CR's posts manually and see if anyone liked them post by post at the bottom of each post.[/QUOTE]
Actually you can. If I click on ILLINOISLION, and go to your profile page, I can pull up "Recent Activity" and also "Postings" (which would be all of them). At the bottom of the "Postings" page, you can click either "All content" or "All threads".

Last edited:
I don't see a way that you can call up someone's posts so you can go through them all at once, so you'd just have to track down CR's posts manually and see if anyone liked them post by post at the bottom of each post.
Actually you can. If I click on ILLINOISLION, and go to your profile page, I can pull up "Recent Activity" and also "Postings" (which would be all of them). At the bottom of the "Postings" page, you can click either "All content" or "All threads".[/QUOTE]

I spend 99% of my life feeling like Sgt Schultz of Hogan's Hero's...."I know nothing.....NOTHING!"

Reactions: fairgambit
Actually you can. If I click on ILLINOISLION, and go to your profile page, I can pull up "Recent Activity" and also "Postings" (which would be all of them). At the bottom of the "Postings" page, you can click either "All content" or "All threads".
I spend 99% of my life feeling like Sgt Schultz of Hogan's Hero's...."I know nothing.....NOTHING!"[/QUOTE]
Don't feel badly about it. I've been here a lot since the change and I just figured out the cumulative post thing this week.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT