ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Recognizes 7 PSU Teams For Academic Achievements

simons96

Feb 3, 2013
Plano, TX
more of that ugly ugly Penn State "culture"

LINK

I sometimes wonder if there are decent people working for the NCAA who hate their bosses . . .

more of that ugly ugly Penn State "culture"

LINK

I sometimes wonder if there are decent people working for the NCAA who hate their bosses . . .
Why not just enjoy the awesome achievements of these student athletes? Why even add the other commentary that you did? These are great accomplishments that the students deserve to be recognized for

Why not just enjoy the awesome achievements of these student athletes? Why even add the other commentary that you did? These are great accomplishments that the students deserve to be recognized for

hey at least I'm not crapping on the Pinstripe Bowl rings. :D

hey at least I'm not crapping on the Pinstripe Bowl rings. :D
Ha. Let me tell you. My wife actually just posted that. She a PSU and I'm Michigan. Our Saturday's in the fall are great. Her comment to me was there's just no reason to add the first line of your post. Enjoy those things and fight the other things somewhere else. Her words not mine. Great article tho and thank you for sharing

Reactions: simons96
she's probably right, and a hellofalot smarter than both of us combined.

I just enjoy taking potshots at the NCAA. Congrats to the kids for their accomplishments.

Reactions: Westcoast24

Don't really have a problem with it. It was obviously a sarcastic shot at Emmert. Once he grandstanded on national TV that Penn Staters put football above 'basic human decency' and took shots at Penn St academics (against all evidence for decades) - it's fair game IMO for someone to point out the NCAA hypocrisy. When Emmert went after PSU academics and said fans betrayed 'basic human decency' it became personal. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: simons96
ADVERTISEMENT