ADVERTISEMENT

Natty Daddy

season 8 spongebob's runaway roadtrip: patrick's staycation GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

season 8 spongebob's runaway roadtrip: patrick's staycation GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Reactions: bourbon n blues
C'mon @BrockBronson , I can't believe you did not post this on GIA as well. Get your head in the game!

We could have had several days of entertainment watching the horde work themselves into a frenzy when they read CStar's "post" referencing Arnold.

C'mon @BrockBronson , I can't believe you did not post this on GIA as well. Get your head in the game!

We could have had several days of entertainment watching the horde work themselves into a frenzy when they read CStar's "post" referencing Arnold.
The Gabe Arnold line is funny

I knew it was BS even before looking at the calendar. You can't copyright a phrase, only trademark it. In fairness to the author, precious few journalists can grasp this distinction.

Reactions: Shot of Espresso
I knew it was BS even before looking at the calendar. You can't copyright a phrase, only trademark it. In fairness to the author, precious few journalists can grasp this distinction.
And, likely, a commensurate number of the general population.

Reactions: tikk10
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT