ADVERTISEMENT

Name a TEAM that you would love to have a Home and Home with?

I have been to LSU. Best game day atmosphere at night! Love the White Out but that place is truly nuts. Tennessee would be great as well.
After some further thought, I'd put Oklahoma in the mix, and Notre Dame would always be a big game.

Notre Dame. No other team is more satisfying to beat. It is more the Media's fault than the University's, although Brian Kelly is working hard to overcome that.

Georgia, FSU or Miami. All would be great road trips and get us exposure for recruiting in areas with lots of talent.

I'm going to go with South Carolina. The ole ball coach has my respect after his comments about Joe. I use to root for him to lose. But not anymore.

Miami, FSU, Bama. Added bonus of a home and home with any SEC team: Their coach would bitch that it's not fair Penn State coaches get to come play a game in SEC country.

This would change in 10 years but right now I would like Auburn and Oregon for Home and Home then maybe USC and Texas. I'm over the Florida Schools right now

I'll tell you teams that I don't want a home and home with first.

1) No to ND. All schools should stop scheduling them until they decide to play by the same rules as everyone else which includes joining a conference.

2) Pitt. Why give them credibility of playing Pennsylvania's program.

3) Boise St. I could not watch that away game with their retarded field.

Now who I would like to schedule:

1) ACC teams (almost any of them). This is where we belong anyway and most of our alums outside of PA live in their territory. Plus they are great places to visit.

2) Traditional Power programs- Texas, FSU, UCLA, Oklahoma, USC

3) Programs that I respect- Stanford, all of the academies

Reactions: 81b&w
Selfish of me, but Utah and Penn State have never played. Love an excuse to travel to Happy Valley.

Last edited:
I just realized that Rutgers is not a home and home series. It is just a "home series". Our home is our home and their home is our home. :D

Reactions: LionFan96
How about any team thats not on our garbage non conf schedule?

Miami (because of past history), UF, Oregon, Notre Dame, Oklahoma, Auburn et al

Hawaii. What a road trip!

That's a great road trip for sure. After the game head over to the beach then off to the bars/ restaurants on Waikiki. The minute that series is announced I'll be planning 5 minutes later. ;)

Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Miami, Notre Dame, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, UCLA, USC, West Virginia.

I always thought that West Virginia was a great series. They are close enough for an away visit. They are a colorful team and their fans are a lot of fun.
Agree on WVU. If it was an SEC team I would want them to play here in November. Otherwise Im going with one a little different, Air Force.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT