ADVERTISEMENT

My pet groundhog Phil was killed by a neighbor's dog today

PSU95alum

Jul 27, 2006
He was a friendly little fella and never gave anyone any problems. As a matter of fact, he is sorta a national celebrity and all. He's got an easy job...only has to work 1 day a year. Anywho, that's neither here nor there.

This dog in our neighborhood, who is aggressive and always barking at little kids and other pets, was off-leash when Phil was outside enjoying the sunshine while scampering and frolicking in my backyard. In an instant, the nasty old canine caught hold of poor little Phil and tore him to pieces. I'm still in shock and not sure what to do. Seeing how aggressive this dog is, I'm thinking it might have rabies. Should I call the authorities and demand the dog be tested?

He was a friendly little fella and never gave anyone any problems. As a matter of fact, he is sorta a national celebrity and all. He's got an easy job...only has to work 1 day a year. Anywho, that's neither here nor there.

This dog in our neighborhood, who is aggressive and always barking at little kids and other pets, was off-leash when Phil was outside enjoying the sunshine while scampering and frolicking in my backyard. In an instant, the nasty old canine caught hold of poor little Phil and tore him to pieces. I'm still in shock and not sure what to do. Seeing how aggressive this dog is, I'm thinking it might have rabies. Should I call the authorities and demand the dog be tested?

Don't quit your day job to become a comedic writer...

The hell of it is you'll wake up tomorrow and the same thing will happen all over again. Just steer clear of Ranger Dan.

Reactions: fairgambit

Brilliantly done!

Reactions: ILLINOISLION

Don't know what to do? This link oughta help https://therecipeforchaos.wordpress.com/2010/02/02/savory-west-virginia-groundhog-stew/

Good dog!

ADVERTISEMENT