ADVERTISEMENT

Mr. McAndrew-can this be posted? Michael Pilato painted this just for us!

step.eng69

Nov 7, 2012
North East PA, Backmountain area, age 72
I saw the article this morning. Michael Pilato painted this just for us!

https://mobile.twitter.com/SanctionedFilm/status/623514889194209281

CKcrfLAVEAA9612.jpg:small

Last edited:
Reactions: Hotshoe
They're wearing white uniforms in Beaver Stadium? I think white and Ficken because of the UVA game but this is a mistake that the target audience will notice. End of Nittpick! :cool:

nice pick-up....ae you good with the girls of the evening also?
I guess someone should notify Plaito tell him the gigantic boner with a wart on the end he pulled.
God bless you Ziggy ;)

They're wearing white uniforms in Beaver Stadium? I think white and Ficken because of the UVA game but this is a mistake that the target audience will notice. End of Nittpick! :cool:
In a weak defense of Mr. Pilato, perhaps the painting is of one of the squads leaving the field at halftime, or at the end, of the Blue/White game.
BW2013-907.jpg

Reactions: step.eng69
In a weak defense of Mr. Pilato, perhaps the painting is of one of the squads leaving the field at halftime, or at the end, of the Blue/White game.
God bless you also fairgambit for being such a loving husband & doing the chores while your wife was on vacation. You really should have given her roses also..same goes w/ZIGGY

Reactions: fairgambit
God bless you also fairgambit for being such a loving husband & doing the chores while your wife was on vacation. You really should have given her roses also..same goes w/ZIGGY
I will take your suggestion and buy her some roses today (really). You keep your woman happy...she keeps you happy.
winking-guy-smiley-emoticon.gif

That was the first thing I noticed.

Thanks for the advice Step. Last night, I came home with a single flower; a giant red Gin Blossom! It went over as big as a wart on the end of your.......
LOL
Maybe you should explain "the red gin blossom" for those that don't imbibe
I would never believe it with that innocent look of yours
by the way, I'm saving money to purchase a case of Deval...$95 a case

step

LOL
Maybe you should explain "the red gin blossom" for those that don't imbibe
I would never believe it with that innocent look of yours
by the way, I'm saving money to purchase a case of Deval...$95 a case

step
Step.eng, buy the 750 ml bottles with the cork in them. They simply taste better then the 11.2 oz. bottles. I highly recommend it. One thing, though. Do not store the bottles on their side as the yeast reactivatse a little bit and the bottles will blow out the cork and and you will lose half a bottle of golden nectar and the remaining is flat. I learned this lesson the hard way while watching the 2009 Rose Bowl against USC. I HAD 4 bottles nestled in the fridge and the first one I opened blew the cork across the man cave and went all over the floor. It was an omen of things to come..... All 4 bottles did the same thing. By the 2nd quarter, I was into the Knob Creek and hating Mark Sanchez and myself equally! :cool:

Step.eng, buy the 750 ml bottles with the cork in them. They simply taste better then the 11.2 oz. bottles. I highly recommend it. One thing, though. Do not store the bottles on their side as the yeast reactivatse a little bit and the bottles will blow out the cork and and you will lose half a bottle of golden nectar and the remaining is flat. I learned this lesson the hard way while watching the 2009 Rose Bowl against USC. I HAD 4 bottles nestled in the fridge and the first one I opened blew the cork across the man cave and went all over the floor. It was an omen of things to come..... All 4 bottles did the same thing. By the 2nd quarter, I was into the Knob Creek and hating Mark Sanchez and myself equally! :cool:

LOL...I was looking for the bottles, the distributer only had cans. I assume you live near Pittsburg and have many more choices of imported goods than us $hitkickers in north east. I do travel to our office near Valley Forge outside of Philly and could probably find your suggestions of bottles.
Knob Ceek ...50% ac...I could finish my cocktail hours w/1 or 2 neat of KC, but I certainly can't last an entire game on jet fuel.

We'll talk cigars sometime....if I could find a way to take pictures of my two 53 quart Igloo coolers filled with boxes of cigars I'll post.

:confused::cool:Ahhh - The Old "Polish" humidor! You must have a shit load of cigars. To buy them in that volume you must be getting some of those kind that "fell off of a truck". :cool:

I received this email from Michael Pilato on Friday. As I mentioned before, I don't have internet access at the house & tried to post this with my HTC...can't do it. I can only read the BW board and utilize the like button.
Michael's response??? o_O should end all mysteries concerning the white uniforms

Date: Fri, Jul 24, 2015 4:37 pm
Subject: Hi Michael, posted the following on the Blue & White board this morning
To: "Thomas " <.com>

bummer, that was done to show away and home games that the men kicked ass in. it takes care of all with one picture

On Wed, Jul 22, 2015 at 4:27 PM, Thomas <.com> wrote:

Hi Michael, posted the following on the Blue & White board this morning and the first comment to the post was the following:

1. They're wearing white uniforms in Beaver Stadium? I think white and Ficken because of the UVA game but this is a mistake that the target audience will notice. End of Nittpick!

:confused::cool:Ahhh - The Old "Polish" humidor! You must have a shit load of cigars. To buy them in that volume you must be getting some of those kind that "fell off of a truck". :cool:

I stopped smoking cigarettes in 2005 after returning home from a hospital stay. I had a serious case of “severe sepsis & pneumonia”, organs started to fail. A few years later I started smoking cigars, maybe 3 or 4 a week in the summer. You can just imagine the cheerfulness & joy in my wife the first time I clipped, toasted the end and lighted up. She started talking to me in a language I didn't understand!

The best place I found at the time was in Miami called http://cigarplace.biz/. I was really into cigars and knew that if I wanted cigars later in life I wouldn’t be able to afford them so I saved enough money monthly to buy a box. Last time I smoked a cigar was July 2014, actually had four that night & following morning. Good party. Haven’t bought a box in several years.

Reactions: Nittany Ziggy
I received this email from Michael Pilato on Friday. As I mentioned before, I don't have internet access at the house & tried to post this with my HTC...can't do it. I can only read the BW board and utilize the like button.
Michael's response??? o_O should end all mysteries concerning the white uniforms

Date: Fri, Jul 24, 2015 4:37 pm
Subject: Hi Michael, posted the following on the Blue & White board this morning
To: "Thomas " <.com>

bummer, that was done to show away and home games that the men kicked ass in. it takes care of all with one picture

On Wed, Jul 22, 2015 at 4:27 PM, Thomas <.com> wrote:

Hi Michael, posted the following on the Blue & White board this morning and the first comment to the post was the following:

1. They're wearing white uniforms in Beaver Stadium? I think white and Ficken because of the UVA game but this is a mistake that the target audience will notice. End of Nittpick!
Step - Thanks for making the effort to contact Mr. Pilato. I must admit that I never considered his very "artistic" explanation. As we used to say in my old stomping grounds: "That boy is a jenius with a capital "J"!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT