ADVERTISEMENT

M&T Bank Stadium tickets available

I want to sit with other Penn Staters. Is there another place I can buy tickets from? I'm looking for 4 together and I don't see any available on ticketmaster or stubhub.

I am sorry but I cannot go to the Maryland game this year. This is going to require that I sit at home in front of a crackling fire with a large group of friends who hate UMd as much as I do. I am certainly interested in seeing the stadium full of PennStaters screaming for the blood of the turtles. I just cannot be one of them. My joy when we beat them down is going to be extravagantly expressed, and I am not sure I can assure my safety if I express it in a bar in Hagerstown, let alone on the streets of a city where "Stabbin' Ray" Lewis is considered a hero to children.

No, these crab-sucking losers are going to have to take their beating for once without ol' demlion rubbing Old Bay in their wounds.

Damn -- that's too bad Dem!!! Looking forward to enjoying the game with my ol' man in the club section!!! Can't wait to see all the Twerps start heading for the exits when we're up by 24 at half time!!! whhooooooooooooooooo

I want to sit with other Penn Staters. Is there another place I can buy tickets from? I'm looking for 4 together and I don't see any available on ticketmaster or stubhub.

Pretty sure you'll be with Penn Staters everywhere in the stadium but the Maryland student section. ;)

Are there going to be tickets available through PSU for this game, i.e. a PSU section? I've got a 10 year old and would like to keep him in the with the PSU people.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT