ADVERTISEMENT

Just when I thought I'd never again see anything as troubling as our recent scandal

PSU95alum

Jul 27, 2006
Along comes this. How could they? It's simply inexcusable. I mean....why?!? Heads should roll.

Reactions: simons96
I can think on one person in Hollywood who makes original films...Christopher Nolan and even he took a decade off to do a Superhero franchise.

She was insufferable. Throughout the shooting, yelling at the extras because they were "looking at her". The entire cast hated her, Patrick included.

Do you wonder why? She's a minister's daughter as well.

Along comes this. How could they? It's simply inexcusable. I mean....why?!? Heads should roll.

Point Break is one of my all time favorite movies...I'm willing to give it a chance, but I really doubt it's going to be anything but a letdown. I worked as an extra on the original, for many of the scenes, they shot the skydiving scenes, many of them, outside of Page, Az in Lake Powell at the time. Met Patrick, Keanu, Busey, and John C. McGinley among others.

Reactions: WeR0206
Point Break is one of my all time favorite movies...I'm willing to give it a chance, but I really doubt it's going to be anything but a letdown. I worked as an extra on the original, for many of the scenes, they shot the skydiving scenes, many of them, outside of Page, Az in Lake Powell at the time. Met Patrick, Keanu, Busey, and John C. McGinley among others.

Probably Busey's best performance. The "Gang of Presidents" was completely unbelievable. If you saw Busey in "Bulletproof" with Darlane ("To Live and Die In LA") Fluegel you'll know what I mean.

Probably Busey's best performance. The "Gang of Presidents" was completely unbelievable. If you saw Busey in "Bulletproof" with Darlane ("To Live and Die In LA") Fluegel you'll know what I mean.

21Guns, I wasn't dissing you, just never liked Swayze or Point Break that much. If you like it, it's OK. Nothing wrong with that. I really gagged when I saw Swayze in Ghost, and Roadhouse. Terrible. Swayze was completely unbelievable in Roadhouse.

21Guns, I wasn't dissing you, just never liked Swayze or Point Break that much. If you like it, it's OK. Nothing wrong with that. I really gagged when I saw Swayze in Ghost, and Roadhouse. Terrible. Swayze was completely unbelievable in Roadhouse.
Wasn't that the charm of Roadhouse?....

totin4.png

Roadhouse was hilarious, unintentionally...but I think everyone quickly adopted it as a cult favorite, right after it's release....How can you dislike a movie with Ben Gazzara, Patrick Swayze, Sam Elliott, and John Doe from X?

Roadhouse was hilarious, unintentionally...but I think everyone quickly adopted it as a cult favorite, right after it's release....How can you dislike a movie with Ben Gazzara, Patrick Swayze, Sam Elliott, and John Doe from X?
Love roadhouse.

The only good thing about Point Break was Lori Petty's bare azz.
since the new format has come in, the board has sunk to new levels, this is a clear violation of board policy, and a Flag must be thrown!!!!

There is a dinner theater in San Francisco where they do a live performance/reenactment of "Point Break" a couple of times each week. It's an audience participation thing, and it has been wildly popular. Who wouldn't want to be able to repeat, to a live audience, those famous words, "Bodi, you gotta go down."

]

What is this blasphemy? Don't like Roadhouse? C'mon, man! It's a guilty pleasure like chocolate, or sneaking whiskey into your morning coffee and the boss does not know. Especially if it was from his bottle.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT