ADVERTISEMENT

Just wanted to say that Penn State did a great job this past

duber

May 29, 2001
weekend with the Happy Volley tournament!!! My daughters played in the 14u club division and placed 19 out of 48. Got a chance to meet all the girls and they were super nice to our kids. Also met Akeel Lynch super nice kid!!! First class operation that's for sure!!! What a great weekend!!

My daughter played in that tournament in HS(6 years ago). As an alum, it was so cool to see her playing on a court in Rec Hall. I have pictures of the match and my Dad, her grandfather watching from the Rec Hall stands. Absolutely great weekend. I saw they used Pegula this year too, that must have been fun.

Reactions: NovaPSULuvr
weekend with the Happy Volley tournament!!! My daughters played in the 14u club division and placed 19 out of 48. Got a chance to meet all the girls and they were super nice to our kids. Also met Akeel Lynch super nice kid!!! First class operation that's for sure!!! What a great weekend!!
I've worked at the tournament the last three years as a volunteer. A lot of work and planning goes into the finished product. Meeting and talking to parents , officials (who drive from many neighboring states) PSU players is a blast. Even Coach usually stops by each venue to say hi and check things out. On a side note, I was coming home yesterday on I-80 and an suv pulled aside of me and gave me a thumbs up for my JVP and 409
stickers. Made my day.

Reactions: NovaPSULuvr
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT