ADVERTISEMENT

Just curious, who finds the conference's explanations on last year's tO$U blown calls "credible"?

Bushwood CC

Nov 17, 2009
Don't want to do it via survey because I want to see what the opinion is "per monicker" and whether each monicker feels we have any hope of getting a game called "fairly" and to a "level playing field" in this conference, especially against tO$U and scUM?

Curious how people feel about how credible the league's ever-changing and morphing explanations were starting with O'Neil's explanations and answers to questions directly after the game.....to the league's formal statement the following week.....to Carollo's recent explanation at "media days" (which was slightly different than the prior two, but still made false claims such as saying that bad calls involving the play clock are not reviewable for example). So what's everybody have to say? Let's see how "credible" most people find their "explanations" and whether people have "confidence" in their "integrity" and "fairness".....

Reactions: ChiTownLion
Don't want to do it via survey because I want to see what the opinion is "per monicker" and whether each monicker feels we have any hope of getting a game called "fairly" and to a "level playing field" in this conference, especially against tO$U and scUM?

Curious how people feel about how credible the league's ever-changing and morphing explanations were starting with O'Neil's explanations and answers to questions directly after the game.....to the league's formal statement the following week.....to Carollo's recent explanation at "media days" (which was slightly different than the prior two, but still made false claims such as saying that bad calls involving the play clock are not reviewable for example). So what's everybody have to say? Let's see how "credible" most people find their "explanations" and whether people have "confidence" in their "integrity" and "fairness".....
These guys do:

images

Bushwood, would you do me a favor?
Please write for the board what your short, concise, under 200-word statement would have been.

I get the impression you would will not be satisfied until you get .....
"During the 2014 OS at PS game, we deliberately sabotaged the game to ensure Penn State would lose a close double overtime game. We intentionally did not reverse the interception early in the game. Our conference who ha's were specific to let the time clock run out, but to NEVER interfere with a play being run by the Ohio State team. Further, all holding calls and flagrant hands to the face on the Penn State quarterback were to be ignored as well. It is not something we wanted to openly share with the public, however, it is we now have and quite simply, we feel these were measures we needed to take to get one of our conference teams into the 4-team playoff for the National Championship. Screwing one team again after we screwed them with the unwarranted sanctions of no post season money, was something we felt we needed to do to strengthen this conference."

Is this something similar to what you really expected?

No bellyaching or repeated posts about the subject will change the past (for that matter, the present and future).

OL

I don't believe every ref in the league lacks integrity. Many of them - maybe most - are fair (or at least try to be). That said, oneil and witvoet are cheaters - and it would appear they have a helper or three in their crew. Honig & lemonier were cheaters too.

As for the league office, I don't believe a word they say. Delaney is such a weasel, I'm surprised he isn't a politician.

Bushwood, would you do me a favor?
Please write for the board what your short, concise, under 200-word statement would have been.

I get the impression you would will not be satisfied until you get .....
"During the 2014 OS at PS game, we deliberately sabotaged the game to ensure Penn State would lose a close double overtime game. We intentionally did not reverse the interception early in the game. Our conference who ha's were specific to let the time clock run out, but to NEVER interfere with a play being run by the Ohio State team. Further, all holding calls and flagrant hands to the face on the Penn State quarterback were to be ignored as well. It is not something we wanted to openly share with the public, however, it is we now have and quite simply, we feel these were measures we needed to take to get one of our conference teams into the 4-team playoff for the National Championship. Screwing one team again after we screwed them with the unwarranted sanctions of no post season money, was something we felt we needed to do to strengthen this conference."

Is this something similar to what you really expected?

No bellyaching or repeated posts about the subject will change the past (for that matter, the present and future).

OL

So how about answering the question of the original post, do you find their ever-changing explanations "credible"? And why has ABC/ESPN not supported their ever-morphing explanations? Why would it be necessary for Carollo to attribute blame to ABC/ESPN if they remotely agreed with earlier explanations? Wouldn't they just put out a statement supporting the ever-morphing claims?

I don't believe every ref in the league lacks integrity. Many of them - maybe most - are fair (or at least try to be). That said, oneil and witvoet are cheaters - and it would appear they have a helper or three in their crew. Honig & lemonier were cheaters too.

As for the league office, I don't believe a word they say. Delaney is such a weasel, I'm surprised he isn't a politician.

Thank you for registering your opinion. So I think its fair to say that you have zero confidence in the integrity of this conference or the explanation its Crew-Chief Referee and now Director of Officiating has provided? Pretty telling IMHO as I think you are likely pretty close to the opinion of your average PSU fan!

How do you know when they're being credible? Easy. When somebody walks the plank for their incompetence. Don't tell me yeah, we screwed up. Show me what you are doing to prevent screw-ups. Did any of the officials get a couple weeks off? Did anybody get sacked? Of course not.

When players screw up, they take a seat on the bench. When I screw up at work, I'm called out on it. My bonus can be affected, I can get warning letters in my personnel file, at the very least I have a big steaming pile that I have to work my way out of.

When officials screw it up - there's not one damn consequence. Instead of officiating next Tuesday night's CYO JV 6-man football game in Cornfield, Nebraska, they go right on their merry damn way without a care in the world. You want performance? Hold people accountable. There are plenty of officials in the Horizon League and the MAC who can count backwards from 24 and know how to throw a damn flag.

The explanation on the play clock is BS. Watch Ficken's FG later in the game and watch the SJ do his count and get in the "ready position." http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:11765470

Now watch the Nuernberger FG and you'll see the explanation that he was caught counting players is BS; he was done counting and was crouched down in his "ready position" with 4 seconds left on the play clock: http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=11764174

Reactions: WeR0206

Curious how people feel about how credible the league's ever-changing and morphing explanations were starting with O'Neil's explanations and answers to questions directly after the game.....to the league's formal statement the following week.....to Carollo's recent explanation at "media days" (which was slightly different than the prior two, but still made false claims such as saying that bad ladcalls involving the play clock are not reviewable for example). So what's everybody have to say? Let's see how "credible" most people find their "explanations" and whether people have "confidence" in their "integrity" and "fairness".....
i sure as hell hope my family doctor,dentist and others i rely on in my life r much more proficient at their job.

How do you know when they're being credible? Easy. When somebody walks the plank for their incompetence. Don't tell me yeah, we screwed up. Show me what you are doing to prevent screw-ups. Did any of the officials get a couple weeks off? Did anybody get sacked? Of course not.

When players screw up, they take a seat on the bench. When I screw up at work, I'm called out on it. My bonus can be affected, I can get warning letters in my personnel file, at the very least I have a big steaming pile that I have to work my way out of.

When officials screw it up - there's not one damn consequence. Instead of officiating next Tuesday night's CYO JV 6-man football game in Cornfield, Nebraska, they go right on their merry damn way without a care in the world. You want performance? Hold people accountable. There are plenty of officials in the Horizon League and the MAC who can count backwards from 24 and know how to throw a damn flag.

Fox Chapel Nailed it! If the calls had gone against OSU I have a hard time believing the response would not have been different.

Also interesting that this mea culpa comes long after OSU has already secured the national championship. How can they not have acknowledged this the week after the game? They did not want to hurt OSU's chances of getting in the playoff.

Big Ten officials are accountable, it's just a matter of who they are accountable TO. The conference. And the conference wants to make money. Nothing will ever change until they move to a national pool of officials, every conference will jockey for better bowl bids, even at the expense of a bad call here or there.

A also thought this was an interesting article: http://articles.chicagotribune.com/...of-football-officials-commissioner-jim-delany

First, I want to say that I do NOT believe in an orchestrated league conspiracy to screw Penn State. However, I DO believe in the foibles of human nature, and we all are creatures with bases of some sort.

I believe that when PSU was invited to join the conference in late fall of 1989, the league's Dean, the retired Bo Schembechler, blew a gasket. He knew the Big Ten lost a lot of Bowl games and now here comes one of the Bowl-winningest programs in the nation. Bo was very outspoken aganist PSU's entering the league. I think he was behind the Bob Griese mantra about "Penn State came into the league thinking it would dominate it." Joe never ever made such a claim.

Because of Bo's protests, I believe that the league delayed PSU's actual game entrance until 1993 to give the coaches more time to recruit to Penn State levels. Whe PSU opened 1993 by demolishing Minnesota, it became clear that Joe had used those years to bring in some talent, as well. By god, this Eastern upstart with the do-gooder coach was not going to come into this cloistered group and dominate it. So, with a schedule giving PSU back-2-back games versus the 2 Darlings, the Lions soon learned what they would face. If you're too young to recall that 1st Michigan game, research it. Game changing fumble return for a TD called back as an "incompleted pass" even though the ball went backwards on a sack. The crowd noise warnings designed to suck the life out of the PSU crowd sent another message to the interlopers from the East.

The officiating crew for that 1993 UM game was headed by the guy to whom Michigan paid tribute at halftime when he retired. I don't recall his name, but he very clearly had a bias for UM ... and he wasn't Dick Honig who was a powerful force in the Big Ten, and everyone knows about his deep UM devotion.

From Honig to Lemonier to Witvoet to O'Neil, there should be little argument that calls made in cames these 4 officiated were not simply wrong but totally bizarre. We all understand bang-bang PI calls being judgmental, but calls made by the Fearsome Foursome over the years defied not only logic but also the rules.

Remember the ref stopping the clock for Michigan on a running play inside the 10 when UM was out of time outs? The run was up the middle, not a first down, and no OOB. The ref just stopped the clock, allowing UM to set up for a FG. Penn State won the game with a strong 2nd half, but still ... how do you "accidently" stop the clock on a running play that cannot pick up a first down? We saw a similar ref time out for OSU last year.

But my favorite "I hate PSU" call was O'Neil's flagging McGloin for "spiking the ball in anger." O'Neil is the ref who told Devon Still that Still should quit complaining about being held because he was "lucky to be playing."

So, I do not think the entire league is out to get PSU (the schedule maker might deserve a question or 2 though); but the Disturbing Duo of Witvoet and O'Neil clearly have an axe to grind with Penn State. My only "tin foil hat" question is why the conference allows them to still officiate games at all when they are so obviously not impartial.

Oh but Director of Officials, Carollo, said there would be consequences and accountability following the awful call by Referee John O'Neil and the very same Replay Official Tom Fielder following the 2012 PSU - Nebraska game. That's what's so comical about Carollo's media day bull$hit, this is the same old song and dance happy-horse$hit he gave following this IDENTICAL CREWS screw up in a 2012 PSU game (same Referee, O'Neil, and same Replay Official, Fielder). Here is the link:

Bill Carollo talks Big Ten officiating 11/15/2012

You just gotta love this happy horse$hit nonsense quoted directly from article above:

....League policy prohibits him from commenting on specific calls, but he spoke extensively with ESPN.com this week in an effort to shed more light on how games and officials are evaluated, instant replay issues, the consequences for mistakes and the key emphasis points for his crews.....

.....All mistakes are noted, and officials can even earn a demerit if they make a correct call from the wrong position.....

....."There is accountability, and that's the key thing," Carollo said. "They've never been evaluated like this before. If we don't evaluate our officials, if we can't measure them, we won't improve.".....

......The decisions are made internally and not revealed publicly, but "that has happened," Carollo said......

What happens when an official blows a critical call?

"It's red-lettered and circled," Carollo said. "A real big minus to the point where one call could cost you your job, one call could cost you a postseason assignment, one call could take away the rest of the season or be a suspension."

Carollo doesn't like suspending officials for a poor judgment call and points out that if he fired or suspended every official for a mistake, there wouldn't be enough of them to work games. Some officials also are moved to different positions if they're deemed to be out of place.

What a bunch of pablum and nonsense....I give them demerits and really critical blown calls are "red-lettered circled" and there's really nasty consequences for these naughty little boys.....but I can't tell you what happens because it would probably be too disturbing for most and it's against league policy to reveal consequences (that way you have no idea if there were any consequences too.....heehee, we're so freaking clever aren't we). What a phucking joke this league and its frontoffice administrators and bozo officiating crews are -- complete phucking joke and this tool Carollo has the nerve to say the following at media days a couple days ago:

http://www.statecollege.com/news/lo...istakes-in-penn-stateohio-state-game,1464932/

“My philosophy is, I man up,” Carollo said. “We kicked those calls. I’m not happy with it, I’m not flippant about it, but I’m disappointed about it. They were pretty critical calls for Penn State.”

The calls turned out to be potentially influential on the course of the game, as the eventual National Champion Buckeyes left Happy Valley with a 31-24 win under their belt. The errors, the first of which due to a technical difficulty, prompted the Big Ten to instate a “failproof replay mechanism,” including televisions with live broadcast, just one week after the game.

“I think we should share the error with ABC, but the reality is, it was a mistake,” Carollo said. “We got tied up in technology, and it didn’t work the way it was supposed to work. We didn’t get it fixed fast enough, and we had a problem. It was the perfect storm.”

Yea Bill, blaming it on ABC is really "manning up" especially when ABC/ESPN has refused to confirm the big turds lame version of events because they clearly believe their absolutely BS especially given that directly after the game b1g turd officials claimed the system was tested right before the game and worked perfectly and that it just poofed out for a couple minute period and then magically repaired itself such that it was only out during BS Vonn Bell interception review -- what's the chances Bill??? No wonder you can't get ABC/ESPN to confirm your version of events and you keep walking them back and changing them, it's because you and this crap league are a bunch of disgraceful self-serving liars, who have zero credibility or regard for the integrity of the game.

Oh but Director of Officials, Carollo, said there would be consequences and accountability following the awful call by Referee John O'Neil and the very same Replay Official Tom Fielder following the 2012 PSU - Nebraska game. That's what's so comical about Carollo's media day bull$hit, this is the same old song and dance happy-horse$hit he gave following this IDENTICAL CREWS screw up in a 2012 PSU game (same Referee, O'Neil, and same Replay Official, Fielder). Here is the link:

You just gotta love this happy horse$hit nonsense quoted directly from article above:

....League policy prohibits him from commenting on specific calls, but he spoke extensively with ESPN.com this week in an effort to shed more light on how games and officials are evaluated, instant replay issues, the consequences for mistakes and the key emphasis points for his crews.....

.....All mistakes are noted, and officials can even earn a demerit if they make a correct call from the wrong position.....

....."There is accountability, and that's the key thing," Carollo said. "They've never been evaluated like this before. If we don't evaluate our officials, if we can't measure them, we won't improve.".....

......The decisions are made internally and not revealed publicly, but "that has happened," Carollo said......

"It's red-lettered and circled," Carollo said. "A real big minus to the point where one call could cost you your job, one call could cost you a postseason assignment, one call could take away the rest of the season or be a suspension."

Carollo doesn't like suspending officials for a poor judgment call and points out that if he fired or suspended every official for a mistake, there wouldn't be enough of them to work games. Some officials also are moved to different positions if they're deemed to be out of place.

What a bunch of pablum and nonsense....I give them demerits and really critical blown calls are "red-lettered circled" and there's really nasty consequences for these naughty little boys.....but I can't tell you what happens because it would probably be too disturbing for most and it's against league policy to reveal consequences (that way you have no idea if there were any consequences too.....heehee, we're so freaking clever aren't we). What a phucking joke this league and its frontoffice administrators and bozo officiating crews are -- complete phucking joke and this tool Carollo has the nerve to say the following at media days a couple days ago:

http://www.statecollege.com/news/lo...istakes-in-penn-stateohio-state-game,1464932/

“My philosophy is, I man up,” Carollo said. “We kicked those calls. I’m not happy with it, I’m not flippant about it, but I’m disappointed about it. They were pretty critical calls for Penn State.”

The calls turned out to be potentially influential on the course of the game, as the eventual National Champion Buckeyes left Happy Valley with a 31-24 win under their belt. The errors, the first of which due to a technical difficulty, prompted the Big Ten to instate a “failproof replay mechanism,” including televisions with live broadcast, just one week after the game.

“I think we should share the error with ABC, but the reality is, it was a mistake,” Carollo said. “We got tied up in technology, and it didn’t work the way it was supposed to work. We didn’t get it fixed fast enough, and we had a problem. It was the perfect storm.”

Yea Bill, blaming it on ABC is really "manning up" especially when ABC/ESPN has refused to confirm the big turds lame version of events because they clearly believe their absolutely BS especially given that directly after the game b1g turd officials claimed the system was tested right before the game and worked perfectly and that it just poofed out for a couple minute period and then magically repaired itself such that it was only out during BS Vonn Bell interception review -- what's the chances Bill??? No wonder you can't get ABC/ESPN to confirm your version of events and you keep walking them back and changing them, it's because you and this crap league are a bunch of disgraceful self-serving liars, who have zero credibility or regard for the integrity of the game.
It's a shame that I can only hit the 'like' button one time. What the hell. Are these guys in a union or something that discipline and consequences are some kind of a state secret? Are we afraid of embarrassing these guys?

Quarterbacks who are interception machines get benched. RB's that have fumbleitis get replaced. Coaches that lose get fired. Officials that suck get coddled and protected. It's a joke and typical of this garage-league conference.

There is NO accountability whatsoever for these bozos. Each official's grades and rankings should be posted every Sunday afternoon. You can be 10000% certain that the tail enders will not be seen within 500 miles of Columbus or Ann Arbor.

I find nothing this conference does or says credible regardless of subject matter.

No, I don't believe a word they say--especially given the fact this sort of thing happens on a regular basis when we play OSU or UM.

I am thinking of leaving my current job as an engineer and trying out for a full time position as a referee in the B1G. Heck, might as well right?
- No daily pressures of a corporate job.
- No one to come up to me and tell me straight up that I messed up.
- I am free to do whatever the fcuk I want to do.
- I clearly do not need to know all the rules of the game. I can call a penalty kick just for the heck of it when I get bored officiating a game. Wait, we are talking about football or football (soccer?). Either way, like I said I don't need to know the rules.
- I know for a fact my job is secure so I can take money under the table to call a game how ever I want to affect the outcome and never be called out on it.
- etc. etc. etc.

I mean, just look at the perks. I was a complete dolt to waste my time and my parents hard earned money going through engineering when I could have easily enjoyed a stress-free career in officiating football games for the B1G... Where do I sign up? :cool:

Reactions: Fox Chapel Lion II
The pro-Michigan and Ohio St bias of the league in games is undeniable. I remember watching a UM-Minnesota game where Minnesota was screwed deliberately with game changing no fumble calls throughout the game and then near the end Minny was put in a horrible position deep in their own territory only to break a long run and win it anyhow. That's when I realized that the screw jobs were not about Penn State. It was about Mich and Ohio St and it always has been.

Now the consequence is that this conference throughout recent years has mostly been embarrassed in big bowl games. Funny how a Mich or Ohio St team with an extra win or two due to officiating bias in conference is often manhandled by teams that actually earned similar records. The SEC dominance is at least in part because the BIG favors Mich and Ohio St above sending their best against others best. The same applies for the bias that existed for Texas in the Big 12. Last year was a fluke, Ohio St got hot at the right time. But we all saw them lose to a mediocre sanction low Penn State team fighting as hard as they could without depth and with walk-ons throughout the special teams. But most years, Ohio St and Michigan with an inflated league record will get trounced by teams that earned a similar record when placed on a level playing field.

So how about answering the question of the original post, do you find their ever-changing explanations "credible"? And why has ABC/ESPN not supported their ever-morphing explanations? Why would it be necessary for Carollo to attribute blame to ABC/ESPN if they remotely agreed with earlier explanations? Wouldn't they just put out a statement supporting the ever-morphing claims?
How has their explanations changed? The very next day they were saying what seems to me to be exactly the same thing as their statement the other day. What am I missing?

The pro-Michigan and Ohio St bias of the league in games is undeniable. I remember watching a UM-Minnesota game where Minnesota was screwed deliberately with game changing no fumble calls throughout the game and then near the end Minny was put in a horrible position deep in their own territory only to break a long run and win it anyhow. That's when I realized that the screw jobs were not about Penn State. It was about Mich and Ohio St and it always has been.

Now the consequence is that this conference throughout recent years has mostly been embarrassed in big bowl games. Funny how a Mich or Ohio St team with an extra win or two due to officiating bias in conference is often manhandled by teams that actually earned similar records. The SEC dominance is at least in part because the BIG favors Mich and Ohio St above sending their best against others best. The same applies for the bias that existed for Texas in the Big 12. Last year was a fluke, Ohio St got hot at the right time. But we all saw them lose to a mediocre sanction low Penn State team fighting as hard as they could without depth and with walk-ons throughout the special teams. But most years, Ohio St and Michigan with an inflated league record will get trounced by teams that earned a similar record when placed on a level playing field.

You're missing plenty of what is termed "nuance" or a "nuanced approach" to evolving spin from b1g Turd conference.... Directly after the game, and in their official statement a couple days later by the Crew-Chief Referee and league-office respectively, they stated that the system was tested, passed all tests and was working perfectly at kickoff. Given that the play in question happened on the 5th snap of game when only approximately 90 seconds had ticked off the clock when the ball was set "ready for play", it's hard to fathom how the system suddenly broke and repaired itself in this miniscule window of time - stranger still, no such announcement was made by the Referee at the time of the review - very odd if the system was really broken preventing any kind of review, one would assume they would have stated this at the time of the review, no? Sure enough, Bill Carullo in his media days comments morphed the spin yet again....claiming that the system was not working correctly prior to kickoff and ABC/ESPN failed to rectify the situation prior to kickoff so Carullo said as far as he's concerned, ABC/ESPN share the blame - strangely, and significantly, ABC/ESPN have never issued a statement supporting this latest, or earlier, attributions of blame by the b1g Referee, front office or Carullo that the equipment ever failed to their knowledge of that were ever told of any failure. Gee, how curious!?!? Beyond that, the crew directly after the game said that they were able to see the exact same thing we were seeing at home (e.g., a direct feed of TV Broadcast, but opined that they are only able to use the replays provided on the conference provided replay equipment which was only giving one angle that wasn't relevant. The press questioner even followed up this absolutely incorrect statement (NCAA Rules permit the use of direct feed views) by asking the b1g Turd crew if they were saying that the NCAA Rule does not permit direct feed footage and the Crew Chief unequivocally stated that the direct feed of the broadcast cannot be used according to his and the Replay Officials understanding of the rules (an understanding which is incorrect as is the big turd's continued insistence that egregious clock errors are "not reviewable" - they absolutely are).

How do you credibly explain the incredible? It can't be done no matter how hard they try. And yes officials make mistakes but how is it that none of these game-changing calls ever go against OSU or UM in a conference game? That's what causes me to be the most skeptical.

When I screw up at work, I'm called out on it. My bonus can be affected, I can get warning letters in my personnel file, at the very least I have a big steaming pile that I have to work my way out of.

How do you know this? Do you have access to their personnel file? Do you have access to their bonus check? How do you know they were not reprimanded? When you screw up at work do they have a press release and public punishment? These are not full time employees. They are independent contractors. They are evaluated and some are not retained. Infact one football official was fired for being to fat.

Well said.

How do you know this? Do you have access to their personnel file? Do you have access to their bonus check? How do you know they were not reprimanded? When you screw up at work do they have a press release and public punishment? These are not full time employees. They are independent contractors. They are evaluated and some are not retained. Infact one football official was fired for being to fat.
Feel free to defend the B1G officials all you like. As soon as Ohio State and/or Michigan are on the other side of getting the wrong feed, crooked walks, heel-toe, extra seconds and all other manner of tomfoolery, then I'll listen to you. In the meantime, Jimmy D appreciates your support.

When I start performing my job in front of 107k paid and millions of viewers on TV and make a hack of it for all to see, then yeah, I don't exactly have an expectation of privacy where people make excuses for my incompetence.

It's good that they are independent contractors. Should be a cinch then to fire their dead asses.

There was a poster here a few years ago that did a study on the win % of all Big 10 teams in conference verses out of conference win % since PSU had joined the conference. I recall that Mich was the only team with a better win % in conference than out which with that sample size was clear evidence that Mich was getting help in conference games that it didn't get when playing teams outside the conference. Ohio St seemed to get help too if I recall but it wasn't so pronounced.

There was a poster here a few years ago that did a study on the win % of all Big 10 teams in conference verses out of conference win % since PSU had joined the conference. I recall that Mich was the only team with a better win % in conference than out which with that sample size was clear evidence that Mich was getting help in conference games that it didn't get when playing teams outside the conference. Ohio St seemed to get help too if I recall but it wasn't so pronounced.
That is a huge leap. If Penn State has a better record OOC do you assume it because of home cooking by the officials? Or could it be a healthy diet of cupcakes out of conference like our schedule this year.

That is a huge leap. If Penn State has a better record OOC do you assume it because of home cooking by the officials? Or could it be a healthy diet of cupcakes out of conference like our schedule this year.

What a surprise! You're not only a BOT apologist, but you're a B1G apologist as well! Couldn't that be construed as 'double-dipping'? Or since the BOT/NCAA/B1G have been caught colluding, has your double-dipping been pre-authorized?

What a surprise! You're not only a BOT apologist, but you're a B1G apologist as well! Couldn't that be construed as 'double-dipping'? Or since the BOT/NCAA/B1G have been caught colluding, has your double-dipping been pre-authorized?
I not an apologist. I am just not big on conspiracies. So why not answer my question? Is jumping straight to a official conspiracy a logical conclusion to Michigan having a worse record out of conference then in conference? Does the data support that conclusion? Were other variables eliminated to prove that conclusion? Instead of name calling why not make a logical statement.

I not an apologist. I am just not big on conspiracies. So why not answer my question? Is jumping straight to a official conspiracy a logical conclusion to Michigan having a worse record out of conference then in conference? Does the data support that conclusion? Were other variables eliminated to prove that conclusion? Instead of name calling why not make a logical statement.

Hey Dopey (or is it Drooley), you most definitely are a b1g turd apologist - this will be the SECOND TIME I've posted what b1g Turd Director of Officiating, Bill Carollo, had to say when O'Neil's Crew including Replay Official Fielder blew a call on the field and in the replay both against PSU in 2012 about "holding them accountable' - AGAIN THIS WAS BULL$HIT ARTIST SPIN-MACHINE CAROLLO on Nov. 15, 2012 subsequent to the horrendous officiating and about how he was going to hold them accountable....blah, blah, blah. I think what we've learned is there is no changing the stripes of the corrupt, lowlife zebras in this crap bushleague:

ADVERTISEMENT