ADVERTISEMENT

John Ziegler calls out Scott Paterno and Dave Jones on worldwide TV....

It's great that Scott cares about the old man ( JoePa ), we all do. The problem with Scott is he doesn't give a rat's ass about Sandusky ( and in his mind why should he? ), but by ripping on Sandusky he fails to recognize that as long as Sandusky sits in jail falsely accused, JoePa will never be free, Penn State will never be free, and I will never be free.

Until every idiot is put in a cage, non of us will be free.

N i t t a n y A m e r i c a

Reactions: toddbrewster
Unfortunately this has become a personal vendetta and as a result a distraction from the search for truth. To me, some of what Zig is saying is plausible. Relax, I'm not talking about the JS is innocent part. It is entirely possible that DJ, slug that he is, was talking about 98. His assertion to Scott that JVP was covering up, is only the precise direction the media went when the presentment broke. They(MSM) are all mental midgets and this story sells.
If they were exchanging information, instead of insults, it would be better. I feel bad for MM. But, the only thing that makes sense to me is that his story '01 was markedly different from 2011.

Reactions: PSU Paul
It's great that Scott cares about the old man ( JoePa ), we all do. The problem with Scott is he doesn't give a rat's ass about Sandusky ( and in his mind why should he? ), but by ripping on Sandusky he fails to recognize that as long as Sandusky sits in jail falsely accused, JoePa will never be free, Penn State will never be free, and I will never be free.

Yes, I get your drift.....as "The Way, The Truth and The Light" said, it is the truth which sets you free and lies which burden and shackle you.

I've heard rumors that people like you existed, but I never actually believed it. Seek help.

A 47 minute monolog by Ziggy? I think I'd rather have a colonoscopy administered by Freddy Krueger.
If someone posts a Readers Digest version it'll go something like this...
Blah blah blah Jerry didn't get a fair trial, blah blah blah Scott doesn't like me, blah blah David Jones is an asshole, blah blah, I'm the greatest investigative reporter since Woodward and Bernstein.

A 47 minute monolog by Ziggy? I think I'd rather have a colonoscopy administered by Freddy Krueger.
If someone posts a Readers Digest version it'll go something like this...
Blah blah blah Jerry didn't get a fair trial, blah blah blah Scott doesn't like me, blah blah David Jones is an asshole, blah blah, I'm the greatest investigative reporter since Woodward and Bernstein.

so you didn't watch but are posting your uninformed thoughts. great, well at least LaJolla likes you.

ewww was it EPIC?....yea I'm going to guess it was an epic fail.
Although I'll give him credit for calling out davie boy...I guess Z isn't all bad.:eek:

Hahaha.... Kinda like the Cleveland Browns calling out the Oakland Raiders for not being very good.

Reactions: TheGLOV
Just one more thing, he brings up the possible mixing up of 98 and 01. I think he's absolutely spot on with that but when he trys to explain why he's correct about that, he blows it.

He's not looking for the truth, he's trying to create his own

For what it's worth I don't think it's his own version of the truth... That's another story for another day.

Reactions: JmmyW

I understand the criticisms of the trial and merits for a new trial. However, comments like this are just ridiculous.

Reactions: mn78psu83
Dukie - to your knowledge did Mike ever have a conversation with Paterno prior to Joe's grand jury testimony during which Mike may have refreshed Paterno's memory about the conversation they had 10 years prior on the shower incident?

Also, did Mike ever tell Joe or anyone in the PSU administration he had been called to testify before a GJ, or he had already testified before a GJ? Thanks

First part is absolutely he did not

Second I would say people in lasch and athletic admin knew he would testify. Would include joe guido Curley ... Etc to the best of my knowledge that would be my answer

Let me help you understand the facts:

1. I don't know if Sandusky is innocent any more then I know any poster on this board is innocent. On the other had, I do know Aaron Fisher is a liar. And all the bolt ons are liars. The Grand Jury in PA = liars, OAG, you guess it, a liar, Corbett, liar and our own BoT = liars. That is a lot of lying to lie about one stupid dude who just wanted to help so f up kids ( over the age of 15 ).

2. We, Penn State, ain't getting free from any of this as long as Sandusky rots in hell. We rot with him. It is what it is, so get on the stick, get quick and get a new trial. You are the victim not Aaron Fisher.

3. Jimi tried, but he couldn't sing, his songs were so so and his playing was erratic.

4. Led Zeppelin???? Have you ever listened to the records????? They suck !
The drummer can't keep the beat and the singer ( whatever has blood coming out of his eyes or whatever orifice he thinks he can sing from??? ). Kashmir what a joke.

Reactions: toddbrewster

Second I would say people in lasch and athletic admin knew he would testify. Would include joe guido Curley ... Etc to the best of my knowledge that would be my answer
What did Mike tell Guido?

What did Mike tell Guido?
Dukie, I'd like to add to Lundy's question. When Mike initially spoke to Guido, did Guido already know about 2001?

Misder and Lundy I will restrain from me answering directly. Misder I have been lead to believe you are fairly knowledgable about things. If so then you know the answers and the truth.

Hope you understand some of the limits

Misder and Lundy I will restrain from me answering directly. Misder I have been lead to believe you are fairly knowledgable about things. If so then you know the answers and the truth.

Hope you understand some of the limits
Actually this is something I'm unfamiliar with but I do understand your position.

Just one more question, answer if you can. When Coach Paterno testified, was he mentally fit to be testifying?

I am not a doctor ... He was still coaching a top twenty football team. He was still doing pressers etc. was he as sharp as he was when 60 in some ways yes others maybe not. I used to see coach payerno maybe once a year where I would say hi heck maybe once every other year he certainly knew me knew what I did etc. he never ceased to amaze me with his memory and stories.

I can say this on an unrelated note... I am very thankful for every opportunity afforded to mike because of coach paterno. The experience for me as a brother of a player and an assistant coach was remarkable and very special.

ADVERTISEMENT