ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Scarborough

JoeBatters1

Gold Member
Aug 14, 2003
He and his gossip hounds on TMZ - sorry I meant MSNBC - were talking about the Fsu QB and Scarborough brings up the Fsu "culture" and makes the statement that Fsu has had a culture problem for 30 years (how do you know that Joe?). And the he mentions Paterno and PSU and how Sandusky used the football program as cover the rape of boys. By the way, Scarborough went to Alabama where Cornelius Bennett played in the 80's. We know that Bennett had sexual assault allegations while in the NFL and I don't think that started in the NFL so what was Bama covering up in the 80s? Does Bama have a 30year culture problem Joe? Also, some ditz named Amy Holmes chimes in with how an assistant coach saw Sandusky raping a boy.

You see folks this is why we must fight and repudiate Freeh and put the statue back up. As someone once said, "Britain always wins one battle - the last one." We must ensure we win the final battle as well.

He and his gossip hounds on TMZ - sorry I meant MSNBC - were talking about the Fsu QB and Scarborough brings up the Fsu "culture" and makes the statement that Fsu has had a culture problem for 30 years (how do you know that Joe?). And the he mentions Paterno and PSU and how Sandusky used the football program as cover the rape of boys. By the way, Scarborough went to Alabama where Cornelius Bennett played in the 80's. We know that Bennett had sexual assault allegations while in the NFL and I don't think that started in the NFL so what was Bama covering up in the 80s? Does Bama have a 30year culture problem Joe? Also, some ditz named Amy Holmes chimes in with how an assistant coach saw Sandusky raping a boy.

You see folks this is why we must fight and repudiate Freeh and put the statue back up. As someone once said, "Britain always wins one battle - the last one." We must ensure we win the final battle as well.
Fortunately only you and two or three other people were watching MSNBC.

Reactions: jim cummings
Scarborough used to be a decent guy too. These ex-politicians who used to be somewhat moderate and have some interesting views now get on MSNBC, FOX, CNN, etc...and get shows and few years later they are looney tunes. Shame to see.

Scarborough used to be a decent guy too. These ex-politicians who used to be somewhat moderate and have some interesting views now get on MSNBC, FOX, CNN, etc...and get shows and few years later they are looney tunes. Shame to see.

ADVERTISEMENT