ADVERTISEMENT

joe pa statue

Franco is going to announce that it is in his basement. He pours 2 beers a night - one for himself and one for Joepa's likeness

It's being moved to the Louvre, next to Venus de Milo. There is a story that some Greeks did not like the arms on the statue of Venus and someone hung a sign on her...in Greek, of course (Πάρτε τα όπλα ή θα το κάνουμε.).....saying take the arms off or we will. The rest is history.

xjp_20120717133135_320_240.JPG

MG-Paris-Aphrodite_of_Milos.jpg

Last edited:
What Is the announcement coming about the statue?

I'm guessing that you meant to write "When" instead of "What." If I'm correct in my guess, I don't believe you should expect/anticipate any announcements for quite some time. The dynamics of the situation are more complicated than most realize.

I'm guessing that you meant to write "When" instead of "What." If I'm correct in my guess, I don't believe you should expect/anticipate any announcements for quite some time. The dynamics of the situation are more complicated than most realize.

That's what I figured. Yeah, well. When and what are the same thing. :confused:

I'm announcing right now that the statue was a poor rendering of Paterno and should not be restored simply because it was so bad

If that's the reason, it needs to be stated by the Paterno family and a better likeness needs to be put up at the stadium.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT