ADVERTISEMENT

Jerry Sandusky Writes Interesting Letter Mocking the Most Recent Allegations Against Him

• Yes, one other thing Jerry alludes to is very true. Jerry ran football camps and started a charity for boys with unstable home lives. He did this IMO to carry on his father's work and because he knew the most common bond with males in prison is that they did not have a good father role model. The prosecution and the media said Jerry did this to groom victims. My question is why would he have to groom victims when he was already a foster parent and he adopted kids?

• Yes, one other thing Jerry alludes to is very true. Jerry ran football camps and started a charity for boys with unstable home lives. He did this IMO to carry on his father's work and because he knew the most common bond with males in prison is that they did not have a good father role model. The prosecution and the media said Jerry did this to groom victims. My question is why would he have to groom victims when he was already a foster parent and he adopted kids?
He may have done it to "carry on his father's work," whatever that was, but he also used TSM as a means to groom kids for abuse--kids who had nobody to speak up for them, kids who had been in trouble, and who would not be believed if they made accusations against him. Alycia Chambers pointed out that his conduct was grooming behavior in 1998, but she was overruled by a person without the credentials for the job, John Seasock.

It is part of the enduring shame of the original poster that he has attacked those very same victims for several years now, using the very things Jerry selected them for--their lack of credibility, their propensity to make poor choices, their low self-esteem. And it is part of the enduring shame of some posters on this board that they have gone along with it--carrying Jerry's water even as Jerry rots in jail where he belongs, viciously attacking victims on the basis of little to no evidence whatsoever. If they were troubled kids before Jerry sexually abused them, what are the chances that they would become admirable pillars of the community after Jerry sexually abused them? So then when they come forward, it becomes okay to argue they are scum?

My understanding is that JS mostly hit on pubescent boys, and no matter how many kids he adopted, he would never have enough boys at the right age no matter what he did or did not do with his adopted kids. Peds like Jerry often have ENORMOUS numbers of victims.

Creepy people. The right people are doing good work. Ray is good enough. You are worth nothing at this point except making us look we all value what you say which is about as valuable as cow shit because it's a negative. I am still 100% convinced your ultimate goal is to make the really dim and shallow Penn Staters look terrible by supporting you in spite of the fact that most people are reasonable and still good at supporting our entire case.

When you make light of Sandusky being falsely accused, you show us all who you are and why.

Every day Sandusky spends in jail, Penn State's good name gets dragged in the mud. But don't let that stop you from perpetuating your false narratives. We already know you for who you are.

N i t t a n y A m e r i c a

Reactions: toddbrewster
WHAT ABOUT THE PROFESSIONALS AT DPW AND 2ND MILE WHO ARE TRAINED TO SPOT PEDOPHILES. THEY WERE IN POSITION TO ORDER JERRY NOT TO TAKE ANYMORE KIDS BEYOND THE BOUNDARIES OF THE PROGRAM, BUT AFTER THEY INVESTIGATED THE 1998 INCIDENT, THEY DID NOT - WHY NOT?

IT HAS BEEN A WHILE SINCE I READ JZ'S EVIDENCE WHY THE VICTIMS WERE LYING. I BELIEVE HE MAINLY ATTACKED THEIR TIME LINES AND HOW THEIR STORIES CHANGED AFTER BEING COACHED BY THEIR LAWYERS. I AM THE ONE TO ATTACK THE KID'S CREDIBILITY OVER DOTTIE, BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN AROUND PLENTY OF KIDS. BTW, HAVE YOU READ THE NEW EVIDENCE ABOUT AARON FISHER AND ALAN MYERS, YOU SHOULD - IT MAY BLOW YOUR MIND.

MY POINT IS WHY DIDN'T HE PERFORM ON THE ADOPTIVE AND FOSTER KIDS. HE ALREADY GROOMED THEM AND THEY FELT OBLIGED TO BE IN HIS HOME. ANY OF THEM COULD HAVE JOINED MATT AND SAID JERRY TOUCHED THEM WHILE TUCKING THEM IN AND GOT A COOL $3 MIL. I THINK THAT INSTEAD OF YOU BEING MAD AT JZ FOR TRIPPING UP MATT, YOU SHOULD BE GLORIFYING THE KIDS WHO DID NOT SELL OUT, WHEN IT WOULD HAVE BEEN SO EASY!

Reactions: PSU65 and mbahses
WHAT ABOUT THE PROFESSIONALS AT DPW AND 2ND MILE WHO ARE TRAINED TO SPOT PEDOPHILES. THEY WERE IN POSITION TO ORDER JERRY NOT TO TAKE ANYMORE KIDS BEYOND THE BOUNDARIES OF THE PROGRAM, BUT AFTER THEY INVESTIGATED THE 1998 INCIDENT, THEY DID NOT - WHY NOT?

IT HAS BEEN A WHILE SINCE I READ JZ'S EVIDENCE WHY THE VICTIMS WERE LYING. I BELIEVE HE MAINLY ATTACKED THEIR TIME LINES AND HOW THEIR STORIES CHANGED AFTER BEING COACHED BY THEIR LAWYERS. I AM THE ONE TO ATTACK THE KID'S CREDIBILITY OVER DOTTIE, BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN AROUND PLENTY OF KIDS. BTW, HAVE YOU READ THE NEW EVIDENCE ABOUT AARON FISHER AND ALAN MYERS, YOU SHOULD - IT MAY BLOW YOUR MIND.

MY POINT IS WHY DIDN'T HE PERFORM ON THE ADOPTIVE AND FOSTER KIDS. HE ALREADY GROOMED THEM AND THEY FELT OBLIGED TO BE IN HIS HOME. ANY OF THEM COULD HAVE JOINED MATT AND SAID JERRY TOUCHED THEM WHILE TUCKING THEM IN AND GOT A COOL $3 MIL. I THINK THAT INSTEAD OF YOU BEING MAD AT JZ FOR TRIPPING UP MATT, YOU SHOULD BE GLORIFYING THE KIDS WHO DID NOT SELL OUT, WHEN IT WOULD HAVE BEEN SO EASY!

Caps lock is on bro. Just FYI.

When you make light of Sandusky being falsely accused, you show us all who you are and why.

Every day Sandusky spends in jail, Penn State's good name gets dragged in the mud. But don't let that stop you from perpetuating your false narratives. We already know you for who you are.

N i t t a n y A m e r i c a

He wasn't falsely accused. In fact, not only was the accusation not false, but he was convicted by a jury of his peers on those "false" accusations. You just so badly want him to be innocent so Penn State looks better, you're willing to convince yourself it's true. Sad. He's a monster, thank God he's in prison for life.

Thanks John.

That letter begs the question. How many players did Jerry coach over his career? I'll just throw out a minimum of 500, which I'm sure is a conservative figure. I consider most of those players to be of the highest quality and highest caliber of personalities in college football. How is it not one of those players ever suspected Jerry of any wrongdoing until November 2011?

And how is it of those 50,000 campers, no one came forward until Aaron Fisher did in 2008, prompted by his money strapped mother? Eight years after Jerry retired?

Jerry must have been the greatest master manipulator in history.

Last edited:
Reactions: mbahses
Thanks John.

That letter begs the question. How many players did Jerry coach over his career? I'll just throw out a minimum of 500, which I'm sure is a conservative figure. I consider most of those players to be of the highest quality and highest caliber of personalities in college football. How is it not one of those players ever suspected Jerry of any wrongdoing until November 2011?

And how is it of those 50,000 campers, no one came forward until Aaron Fisher did in 2008, prompted by his money strapped mother? Eight years after Jerry retired?

By that logic, the Catholic Church must be innocent because those priests were around thousands of kids and yet it was years before the flood of victims came forward. And thousands of high quality, high caliber church members never suspected anything. Is that proof it must be made up?

No offense, but not understanding how none of his football players knew, or why no victims came forward for so long, is just ignorance or naivety as to how "nice guy" pedophiles regularly get away with it for years.

Thanks John.

Perhaps it was because Jerry did not know them when they were 11, 12 , 13, 14....and because JS knew that most of them were kids who had a large support group around them, or even a small one which was very devoted to their success. Really I cannot believe that you are still this in the dark about this. "...highest quality and highest caliber of personalities in college football." Do you truly still not see the problem in your logic? For the most part these were not kids Jerry could control. You ought to read clemente's report again and again and again until you understand.

Last edited:
Perhaps it was because Jerry did not know them when they were 11, 12 , 13, 14....and because JZ knew that most of them were kids who had a large support group around them, or even a small one which was very devoted to their success. Really I cannot believe that you are still this in the dark about this. "...highest quality and highest caliber of personalities in college football." Do you truly still not see the problem in your logic? For the most part these were not kids Jerry could control. You ought to read clemente's report again and again and again until you understand.
Happy happy in jerrybot land.

Seriously? Are you really that dumb? I think this is the most ridiculous statement to defend Jerry I have ever heard. Do you also ask yourself why do men cheat when they already have a wife or girlfriend.

Thanks John.

I think Clemente put him in the top 1% of nice guy predators. Most like him are not wearing signs or bragging about it.

Perhaps because he didn't molest them? Just because he didn't molest every single child he came across doesn't mean he didn't molest some of them. Did you have sex with every person in your life. Pedophiles are same way they too have types and are selective.

Reactions: LaJolla Lion
It's one thing to say Jerry's trial had issues and there were questionable tactics used. It's a whole other ball game to say that he's innocent and should be released from prison.
And people wonder how he was allowed to roam free for so long. JZ and his ilk are the reason it never came to light, that is why my disdain for JZ.

Reactions: psuguy04

Just a few days ago, a report was released about Dauphin County CYS's failures to protect children from abuse and neglect in the Tutko case. In that case, one caseworker went to the home and concluded intervention was needed. What did CYS do? Sent another caseworker out to conclude differently.

Gee, doesn't that sound just like what happened in the 1998 case? CYS had a report from a PhD psychologist (though they deny it) that said Sandusky was exhibiting the traits of a pedophile. They got a second opinion from an unlicensed counselor, who contradicted the psychologist -- and used that instead.

Were you not aware this happened?

Next, you speak to the credibility of the victims. In high profile cases, there will be a few charlatans who show up. Aaron Fisher isn't one of them because JERRY confirmed his report of child abuse. Read the transcripts. Of course, Jerry denied doing anything sexual with Aaron, as would any molester, but consider the manner of his denial. When asked did your hands go below Aaron's waist, Jerry responded: "I can't honestly say whether they did or didn't." Even so, JERRY admitted to being in bed with Fisher, having Fisher lay on top of him, and to blowing raspberries on his stomach.

Who blows raspberries on the stomach of a 15 year old? I'll tell you who, someone who is performing oral sex on a child and needs to have some kind of story of plausible deniability.

Let me ask you a question Todd. If you walked into your child's bedroom and saw a man crouched between your child's legs with his head in close proximity to the child's genitals, what would you think was happening?
And if the perp said he was just blowing "raspberries" on your child's stomach, would you believe it?

I get it, though. You are giving Jerry the benefit of the doubt. He was just a strange duck with boundary issues.

Well, here's the thing. In a court of law, a judge will instruct a jury to convict if the evidence is conclusive beyond a reasonable doubt. Some judges will go as far as to explain the difference between reasonable doubt and capricious doubt.

The jury ruled correctly. All doubt in this case is capricious.

Last edited:
Glad to see the Free Jerry Brigade out in full force.

It's one thing to say Jerry's trial had issues and there were questionable tactics used. It's a whole other ball game when deranged lunatics like Todd Brewster, JZ, pnnylion and Buffalo Lion insinuate or say that he's innocent and should be released from prison.

And idiots like you who support the BoT and Freeh, the real lunatics.

And idiots like you who support the BoT and Freeh, the real lunatics.

He is the furthest thing to a BoT supporter. In fact he led the charge to oust the BoT. He just sees JS for the monster he is. I'm not sure how anyone makes the jump from Jerry is guilty to that means you back the BoT's actions.

Reactions: therod
Dem played a part in organizing rally's IIRC along with DavidM. You may have been in FOS or Pennlive back then. Sorry I bursted your bubble.

I thought you meant psuguy04. He's led the charge only to trolling and to the ignore function.

Centre County's foster care program had some real issues, as noted in this 2001 federal case vs. Centre County and CC CYS:

"After its investigation, CYS officials examined the records of Centre County's foster care program.   They found a pattern of physical and sexual abuse among foster children:

As of March 31, 1999, CYS had 125 children in placement.   Of those children:

(a) 49% (61 children) had behavioral or emotional problems,

(b) 24% (30 children) had been victims only of sexual abuse[,]

(c) 5% (6 children) were perpetrators only of sexual abuse[,] and

(d) 7% (9 children) were both victims and perpetrators of sexual abuse.

Doe II, 80 F.Supp.2d at 441 (internal quotations and citation omitted).   According to CYS officials, a “perpetrator,” as used in (c), is a child who has assaulted another child sexually, but CYS's definition of “assault” includes such activities as fondling and disrobing others.

CYS officials further concluded that, given the emergency nature of foster child placement, there was inadequate time to assess each foster child for behavioral or emotional problems prior to placement. While able to identify some sexual perpetrators, CYS officials found that a number of foster children were not identified as sexual perpetrators until after foster placement.   Especially disturbing were documented instances of sexual assault by foster children on other children in foster homes."

http://caselaw.findlaw.com/us-3rd-circuit/1453578.html

Do you also ask yourself why do men cheat when they already have a wife or girlfriend.

You are brilliant! A guy plays co-ed softball and has women (fun and fit) throwing themselves at him, yet he takes the time to put on a beauty pageant (a minimum of 20 hours a week) to groom more beautiful options. Is this what you are suggesting? What you are implying is that he did not have A wife or girlfriend, he had several, but wanted even more. This goes back to the one "victim" who said Jerry would pick him up after practice and they spent a few hours together. Can you imagine Joe saying, "see ya" to Jerry after practice. Get real!

BTW, most of you are proving my point. You are convinced Jerry is a MONSTER, so you are all assuming the worse. I thought the same thing, but then I assumed he was innocent and I can see that the facts are not there to convict him. I will admit that Jerry may have had sex with someone, all I am asking for is proof. There is proof Jerry went beyond boundaries. There is proof one boy's mother felt her son's head and found out Jerry showered with her son. There is the statement that Matt said many people walked in on Jerry's performance, but left unsure what was going on. Where are those eyewitnesses today? How come no parent saw soiled underwear? You all condemn Jerry now because that is your opinion, why didn't the professionals at DPW, CYS, and 2nd Mile spot this? Jerry got convicted, because the judge and the jury assumed Jerry was a MONSTER. No one can say that Jerry was given a fair trial, but again you are assuming where there is smoke there is fire. How would any of you like to be rotting in jail for rape, because you played on a coed softball team and several of the coeds said you had sex with them and they sued the bar and sponsor and were paid $3 mil? If I was on that team, you raped me too and prove that you didn't.

Do you also ask yourself why do men cheat when they already have a wife or girlfriend.

You are brilliant! A guy plays co-ed softball and has women (fun and fit) throwing themselves at him, yet he takes the time to put on a beauty pageant (a minimum of 20 hours a week) to groom more beautiful options. Is this what you are suggesting? What you are implying is that he did not have A wife or girlfriend, he had several, but wanted even more. This goes back to the one "victim" who said Jerry would pick him up after practice and they spent a few hours together. Can you imagine Joe saying, "see ya" to Jerry after practice. Get real!

BTW, most of you are proving my point. You are convinced Jerry is a MONSTER, so you are all assuming the worse. I thought the same thing, but then I assumed he was innocent and I can see that the facts are not there to convict him. I will admit that Jerry may have had sex with someone, all I am asking for is proof. There is proof Jerry went beyond boundaries. There is proof one boy's mother felt her son's head and found out Jerry showered with her son. There is the statement that Matt said many people walked in on Jerry's performance, but left unsure what was going on. Where are those eyewitnesses today? How come no parent saw soiled underwear? You all condemn Jerry now because that is your opinion, why didn't the professionals at DPW, CYS, and 2nd Mile spot this? Jerry got convicted, because the judge and the jury assumed Jerry was a MONSTER. No one can say that Jerry was given a fair trial, but again you are assuming where there is smoke there is fire. How would any of you like to be rotting in jail for rape, because you played on a coed softball team and several of the coeds said you had sex with them and they sued the bar and sponsor and were paid $3 mil? If I was on that team, you raped me too and prove that you didn't.
Good lord Todd.

I thought you meant psuguy04. He's led the charge only to trolling and to the ignore function.
And you just be too stupid to use your ignore button if you don't like have I have to say.

The fact that Tom allows you to continue to post here, under multiple handles, is absurd. It's one thing to add a contrarian viewpoint. But you cannot engage in any logical debate or thought process.

ADVERTISEMENT