ADVERTISEMENT

I'd take Menet in a minute, but wait a minute.........

Yes it's true that someone on TOOS posted that Menet will choose Duke.
Stop this was just there at tos and he is stil comitted to us Please stop this now by alll preditors he is still us so stop now

Psu has missed out top-rated PA recruits every year and it's never been the end of the world. Kendra, Henne, anzalone, Pryor, etc etc. I'm sure you can throw a lot more names in there too. I'm sure if menet chooses duke, everyone from media to fans will criticize the staff and we'll hear dominate the state taunting, but sometimes these kids pick other schools for other reasons that have nothing to do with psu being bad. Maybe he wants a better weather climate, maybe playing in front of 107k isn't a big deal to him, Who knows. But penn state is gonna win games with or without him.

Reactions: Ski
C'mon girls get back to your pajama party. You can always play spin the bottle until the announcement later this week. TOOS ... lol.

Reactions: Chris92
Stop this was just there at tos and he is stil comitted to us Please stop this now by alll preditors he is still us so stop now

I think you're talking about Miles Sanders not Menet. Menet hasn't announced yet and for the record I don't believe the Duke rumors. All signs point to PSU.

ADVERTISEMENT