ADVERTISEMENT

I must have missed something this week

mOOse_44

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2005
It seems like there is a lot of insinuation going on regarding Gary Schultz these last few days. At least that is who I think that is in those pictures. Fill me in.

It seems like there is a lot of insinuation going on regarding Gary Schultz these last few days. At least that is who I think that is in those pictures. Fill me in.
if you are referring to the Opie Taylor looking guy, some on here think Cruising RT 66 is a guy named Jim Carnes, search his name, and a PSU bio will come up, which is actually pretty impressive. Cruising RT 66 just supports the BOT in all of this.

I've added a link to his bio.

http://www.engr.psu.edu/leonhardcenter/people/biographies/jamescarnes.html

HAAAA!!!! If you mean what I think you mean, that may be the post of the month!!!!

Let's just say that the person in the picture you are referring to has an opinion that is 66 ...... er..... I mean...... 180 Degrees opposite the opinion of Gary Schultz on the scandal meter. :):):)

Yet - The person in the pic and Gary Schultz both served on the Board of Directors of "The Villages of Penn State". Their paths have definitely crossed in the past.

[ He does share a resemblance to Schultz.[/QUOTE]

Gary or Sargent?

ADVERTISEMENT