ADVERTISEMENT

I hope Rhonda Rousey beats B.Correia, she's a complete dirtbag.

Correia really hasn't beat anyone good and she's only getting a title shot because there is literally no one else qualified to fight Rhonda. Bringing up Rhonda's alcoholism, drug abuse and suicide attempts is pretty low though, and she will probably get punished dearly for it in the ring.

Anyone else impressed by this girls skill
For better or worse, I have no idea who you are talking about. I assume is it sports related. Golf? Wrestling? Boxing? Tennis? Badminton? Karate? Weight Lifting? Yes, I could look it up, but it's more satisfying to just bitch about it.:)

I am impressed by her skills. The problem is that it appears they just keep running women out there against her that aren't that good with the UFC hoping it turns into a good fight. The reality is there are very few women fighters and many of them just aren't good. On a side note, it appears she is a bit unstable.

Ronda Rousey is an MMA fighter. She's hot, and she will bust up your face and mine. And I guess I'll pick up the flag on this one.

iu

I don't know --- Correia's comments weren't cool --- but the promoters don't necessarily mind this stuff.

It gets people talking about the fight --- and more people will watch come 1-August. More $$$ for everyone.

She is unreal but classless and easy for me to root against. She wants to beat the hell out of Kim Kardashian. Why? Because Kim is beautiful? Someday somebody will come along to put her in her place like Tyson was put in his. I don't watch the sport. It's brutal and the participant's are doing things to their bodies that will catch up to then someday.

She is unreal but classless and easy for me to root against. She wants to beat the hell out of Kim Kardashian. Why? Because Kim is beautiful? Someday somebody will come along to put her in her place like Tyson was put in his. I don't watch the sport. It's brutal and the participant's are doing things to their bodies that will catch up to then someday.

Couldn't you say this about every major sport? Going by this logic your left with Golf to watch.

Couldn't you say this about every major sport? Going by this logic your left with Golf to watch.
You are correct. I just have trouble watching the brutality of it all. What sport do you think is the least demanding on your body. Golf certainly is in the running. Is Darts a sport?

I agree with you about the brutality. I can totally see your point. I am a big UFC fan, but I'm not a big fan of watching the women fight. I think it's just the old fashioned guy in me. I respect them and know for a fact that the WORST woman in the UFC would destroy me!! I just am not a fan of seeing a woman's face bloody, cut, and swollen at the end of those fights.

That being said, bowling would have to top the list...especially if Big Ernie McCracken has anything to say about it. Any sport you can actively drink during is a "must master".

Are you referring to Rhonda when you say classless? My friend has been one of her trainers in the past, and the impression I get is that couldn't be further from the truth. Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing someone beat the hell out of KK, or at least Kanye until she cries.

Reactions: Hotshoe
Are you referring to Rhonda when you say classless? My friend has been one of her trainers in the past, and the impression I get is that couldn't be further from the truth. Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing someone beat the hell out of KK, or at least Kanye until she cries.
So you want somebody to assault Kim Kardashian? Wow. Just like Rhonda.

She was on Howard Stern & said she did not believe Sandy Hook ever happened. Conspiracy theorist at its best.

She was on Howard Stern & said she did not believe Sandy Hook ever happened. Conspiracy theorist at its best.
I once was doing a phone bank for the 2000 presidential election and the guy across from me said this in response to a lady he had on the line " Miss you are telling me that if AL Gore gets elected he is going to put everybody in concentration camps" After he hung up we looked at each other and shook our heads. It is scary to think that there are people out there like that lady and RR. How devoid of reason do you have to be to believe either one of those crazy theories?

Along with the Holocaust never happened and there were 6 shooters in dealey plaza and we never landed on the moon.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT