ADVERTISEMENT

I gave Barron a fair bit of slack when he came here, even to some extent after the fraudulent

UpYours State toadies Han and Schuyler invited in to the Pool by the Scoundrels:

th
th

th
th

Oh, and just so we all know, that a-hat Robert Fenza (another of the new appointees of the Scoundrels) is a running buddy of well-documented crook and swindler Marky Dambly.

Robert Fenza:
th

Last edited:
You probably took this as a compliment too ass hat...

Ken Frazier's Face (with due credit to Spike Jones for the original)

When Ken Frazier says Lou Freeh is his ace
We heil (pffft!) heil (pffft!) right in Ken Frazier's face
Not to love Ken Frazier is a great disgrace
So we heil (pffft!) heil (pffft!) right in Ken Frazier's face

When Keith Masser says we own this Trustee space
We heil (pffft!) heil (pffft!) right in Keith Masser's face.
When Mark Emmert says they'll never sue his place
We heil (pffft!) heil (pffft!) right in Mark Emmert's face
When Karen Peetz says Joe Paterno was off base
We heil (pffft!) heil (pffft!) right in der Peetz's face.
Are we not the Bull****-men ?
Pure and simple Bull****-men
Ja we are the Bull****-men (super duper Bull****-men)
Is the NCAA so good?
Would you leave it if you could?
Ja the NCAA is good
We would leave it if we could
We bring Penn State to order
Heil Frazier's world new order!
Everyone of foreign race *
Will love Ken Frazier's face
When we bring to Penn State dis-order

When Ken Frazier says
"You are Mark Emmert's slaves!"
We heil (pffft!) heil (pffft!) and say we are not slaves
While Louis Freeh fibs
And lies and rants and raves
We heil (pffft!) heil (pffft!) and watch how he behaves

When Ken Frazier says Lou Freeh is his ace
We heil (pffft!) heil (pffft!) right in Ken Frazier's face
Not to love Ken Frazier is a great disgrace
So we heil (pffft!) heil (pffft!) right in Ken Frazier's face

* "People that look like you"

Reactions: mbahses
You're right, time is getting short .....for you guys.We have a 28 point lead late in the fourth quarter and Witvoet in our back pocket. The clock is winding down and the best part is when the clock expires on C/S/S, I'll still be here saying I told you so and Freeh got it right. Then what will you do?

I'm trying to understand why any Penn Stater would celebrate the Freeh Report being correct as a victory.

Reactions: Jack Hammer and Ski
"civility" bullshit. But now I am convinced that fat bonehead has gotta go:

Laurie Anne Stanell
7 hrs ·

To President Barron, who verbally attacked me as I walked out of the Bot meeting saying" you people are ruining this university, you should be saying what's good about this institution"
I responded to him saying "I love this University, it's the people who are running who I am upset with" he actually yelled at me from down the hall behind me.
So much for civility.

The joker is YELLING at an alumna in the hall after a BOT meeting? On one level it makes me really mad that he is that disrespectful, but on another, it should be viewed as a sign that he is losing it. The pressure is working if the guy is raging on "you people." That is Ross Perot-level batshit crazy. Keep up the pressure! We need to send some letters to the editor of the CDT calling for him to apologize or get out, or both.

He is right. You are obsessed. The reality is you complain about EVERYONE. The Joebots even turned on TAlieferro who they elected.

Fair enough Art. I heard that 10-15% would go to the scholarships and that it hit right around the scandal. If I was off by a year, so be it. It doesn't change my intended point which was the strength of donations towards the endowment.

Since one of the major factors contributing to the annual level of endowment giving is who dies, I'm not sure that cheering is appropriate. Aside from that, I'd wait to see a sustainable positive trend before I'd declare victory. Kind of like applications to PSU being at record highs, but standardized tests scores of those admitted/enrolling declining.

Reactions: fairgambit
Because to them, it's never been about Penn State.

To you it is not about Penn State. You complain regardless of PSU results in academics or athletics . With you it is all about a statue.

TEll us who you wanted as President. Once you learn they don't support JOE you will flipflop.

He is right. You are obsessed. The reality is you complain about EVERYONE. The Joebots even turned on TAlieferro who they elected.
You boys ought to be thankful I am not obsessed with YOU just yet. I complain about "everyone" because the fact is that EVERY SINGLE ONE of the OG BOT shafted the University they were duty-bound to protect.

Or he could behave like an adult and be willing to sit down with concerned alums and hear them out. There would be no shortage of volunteers

Maybe he should take his compliants to the in
First of all, that dead guy is worth caring about. Second, not one alum I know that supports redeeming the name and legacy of Joe Paterno places it above the best interests of Penn State. The November, 2011 BOT, Erickson, and now Barron, have (by malice or incompetence) done their best to destroy this University. Thank God some people have fought back and tried to repair the damage.

REally? How has PSU been destroyed? Applications are up. ACADEMICs have not changed and athletics are near the top in the country.

YOUR rep was damaged by SANDsky and the way Joe handled Sandusky. Nothing to do wiht Barron.

ANyone want to bet that you will be crying about the NeXT President and AD too?

You boys ought to be thankful I am not obsessed with YOU just yet. I complain about "everyone" because the fact is that EVERY SINGLE ONE of the OG BOT shafted the University they were duty-bound to protect.

Does that apply to Joe too?

Was he duty bound to protect the university?

This is where you come up wi th different rules for JOE.

First of all, that dead guy is worth caring about. Second, not one alum I know that supports redeeming the name and legacy of Joe Paterno places it above the best interests of Penn State. The November, 2011 BOT, Erickson, and now Barron, have (by malice or incompetence) done their best to destroy this University. Thank God some people have fought back and tried to repair the damage.

PSU could not have gotton through the sanctions in much better shape. The BoT did such a good job that most other fans are now complaining how easy PSU got off.

Does that apply to Joe too?

Was he duty bound to protect the university?

This is where you come up wi th different rules for JOE.
Joe did not have a fiduciary duty to PSU, jackass. Do you even know what that is? You are going to have to show up with something more than a sPitter's weak-minded understanding of the difference between an employee's duty (which JVP met) and the FIDCUCIARY duty of a TRUSTEE (which these scum wholly ignored).

Since one of the major factors contributing to the annual level of endowment giving is who dies, I'm not sure that cheering is appropriate. Aside from that, I'd wait to see a sustainable positive trend before I'd declare victory. Kind of like applications to PSU being at record highs, but standardized tests scores of those admitted/enrolling declining.
I mean... you want us to do well, don't you? Or are you hoping for PSU to crash and burn?

I get the feeling here that many are praying for bad news just so they can point their finger and say "SEE?!?!?! Told ya so!" Screw that, I want us to keep improving regardless of who is in charge.

I mean... you want us to do well, don't you? Or are you hoping for PSU to crash and burn?

I get the feeling here that many are praying for bad news just so they can point their finger and say "SEE?!?!?! Told ya so!" Screw that, I want us to keep improving regardless of who is in charge.
That is a ridiculous thing to say. My DAUGHTER just graduated from PSU 6 months ago. So, yeah I want the University to do well. We are NOT improving so long as the OG BOT is hiding the truth about Freeh. And the stats that suggest we are "improving?" You know the ones you cite with approval? Spin.

Last edited:
Joe did not have a fiduciary duty to PSU, jackass. Do you even know what that is? You are going to have to show up with something more than a sPitter's weak-minded understanding of the difference between an employee's duty (which JVP met) and the FIDCUCIARY duty of a TRUSTEE (which these scum wholly ignored).
Zwick99 is a troll. He is the first person I have put on "ignore" under the new system and he's only made a dozen clueless posts. You have more fortitude than I, dem. I will not engage him. This new format is bad enough without having to deal with a*holes.

Reactions: jjsocrates
That is a ridiculous thing to say. My DAUGHTER just graduated from PSU 6 months ago. So, yeah I want the University to do well. We are NOT improving so long as the OG BOT is hiding the truth about Freeh. And the stats that suggest we are "improving?" You know the ones you cite with approval? Spin. Try to be a man about this.

I just asked everyone where we are declining. The only valid concern (and it is valid) is the point given that we are allowing into the university students with lower SAT scores. Outside of that, I don't see where the University is in decline. The Freeh report has little to nothing to do with the future well-being of the university. The damage has already been done and the leaders were weak on that issue, there is no question about that. However, cheerleading for a decline (which is what is happening in this thread) is sad and pathetic.

I just asked everyone where we are declining. The only valid concern (and it is valid) is the point given that we are allowing into the university students with lower SAT scores. Outside of that, I don't see where the University is in decline. The Freeh report has little to nothing to do with the future well-being of the university. The damage has already been done and the leaders were weak on that issue, there is no question about that. However, cheerleading for a decline (which is what is happening in this thread) is sad and pathetic.

The damage from the Freeh Report is not "done." It is ongoing. New graduates are being pestered about it and old graduates are pissed off that the university spent $8.5mn on a report that accuses us of having a culture that "enabled" Sandusky. Every time someone in the administration complains about the fact that alums will not let go of this, another group of potential donors walks away. Anyone who thinks that deliberately alienating the alumni is a healthy strategy for a university is an idiot. Old Main needs to understand who its stakeholders are and knock it off with this bull crap.

Reactions: fairgambit

Did the BOT have a fiduciary duty to joe?

NO!

Well. Yeah except for that "declining quality of applicants" thing, we are doing fine. Sheesh.

Whether you get caught for doing something shameful or not, you still did something shameful. Think about the term "Success with Honor," then re-read your post.

The damage from the Freeh Report is not "done." It is ongoing. New graduates are being pestered about it and old graduates are pissed off that the university spent $8.5mn on a report that accuses us of having a culture that "enabled" Sandusky. Every time someone in the administration complains about the fact that alums will not let go of this, another group of potential donors walks away. Anyone who thinks that deliberately alienating the alumni is a healthy strategy for a university is an idiot. Old Main needs to understand who its stakeholders are and knock it off with this bull crap.

It had nothing to do with BArron.

To you it is not about Penn State. You complain regardless of PSU results in academics or athletics . With you it is all about a statue.

TEll us who you wanted as President. Once you learn they don't support JOE you will flipflop.

You are dead right, trollman. For me, anymore, it is not about Penn State. It's about the truth, and it's about rich powerful people thinking that they can trample on anybody or anything they want, and get away with it. It's about a corrupt judiciary and a corrupt state legislature and a lying cheating ex-governor. It's about the guilty, whoever they are, pointing fingers at the innocent and branding them as the guilty ones, destroying lives and reputations with nary a smidgeon of guilt, while they pompously pat themselves on their own backs while planning to subvert the system and gain even more control.

It's about a state university that has nobody in charge, allowing men and women with no scruples to profit endlessly at the expense of others, and feeling good about it. It's about a media system that no longer cares about right or wrong, but rather just wants to generate hits on their website.

I could go on and on, but you are right: this is not about Penn State to me. The Penn State that I loved and cherished is long gone, and may well in fact have never existed. But perhaps if we can rid ourselves of the vermin, expose them for what weak and soulless and cowardly people that they are, who worship only power, money and themselves, and not necessarily in that order, maybe we can move towards a day when we can be proud of Penn State again.

That's what it is about for me. For you to bring up statues, which I myself have never ever done, just shows what a johnny-come-lately you are, and a pathetic one at that.

It's not the Freeh report that is causing questions from employers, it is the actions of the old administration. It is still TBD what happened after MM gave his information to C/S, but clearly at some point, the ball was dropped. If it wasn't with C/S/S, then we need to see that fleshed out in court. However, the narrative wasn't set by the Freeh report, it just emphasized it. The narrative was set by the state.

Indeed it is and it is widespread. It's nice that applications are up, or that our athletic teams are doing well. It would also be nice if I could say "I am a Penn State grad" at a social gathering and not be taken to task as an enabler of child abuse.

What an idiot. No one is cheering for a decline in anything....aside from possibly the core body temperatures of many of PSU's "leaders".

The issue is the evil behavior of the Scoundrels who are controlling PSU.

It is not the football team's won-loss record.....
Not the Endowment figures.....
Not the SAT scores....
Not the national ranking of the Accounting program....
Not the qualifications of the faculty.

It is the horrendous fiduciary, ethical, and moral failures - past, present, and ongoing - of the Pirates who claim to have the authority to govern this University.

Their failures......their deceit.....their lies...are numerous and well-documented. They have been outlined at length in may forums - including these boards.

It is VERY telling that the best you and your boot-licking minions can do to support their on-going piracy is to cite completely unrelated statistics.

You are dead right, trollman. For me, anymore, it is not about Penn State. It's about the truth, and it's about rich powerful people thinking that they can trample on anybody or anything they want, and get away with it. It's about a corrupt judiciary and a corrupt state legislature and a lying cheating ex-governor. It's about the guilty, whoever they are, pointing fingers at the innocent and branding them as the guilty ones, destroying lives and reputations with nary a smidgeon of guilt, while they pompously pat themselves on their own backs while planning to subvert the system and gain even more control.

It's about a state university that has nobody in charge, allowing men and women with no scruples to profit endlessly at the expense of others, and feeling good about it. It's about a media system that no longer cares about right or wrong, but rather just wants to generate hits on their website.

I could go on and on, but you are right: this is not about Penn State to me. The Penn State that I loved and cherished is long gone, and may well in fact have never existed. But perhaps if we can rid ourselves of the vermin, expose them for what weak and soulless and cowardly people that they are, who worship only power, money and themselves, and not necessarily in that order, maybe we can move towards a day when we can be proud of Penn State again.

That's what it is about for me. For you to bring up statues, which I myself have never ever done, just shows what a johnny-come-lately you are, and a pathetic one at that.
Well said.

Indeed it is and it is widespread. It's nice that applications are up, or that our athletic teams are doing well. It would also be nice if I could say "I am a Penn State grad" at a social gathering and not be taken to task as an enabler of child abuse.
You should probably blame C/S/S then until proven otherwise. Or the state, take your pick.

It's not the Freeh report that is causing questions from employers, it is the actions of the old administration. It is still TBD what happened after MM gave his information to C/S, but clearly at some point, the ball was dropped. If it wasn't with C/S/S, then we need to see that fleshed out in court. However, the narrative wasn't set by the Freeh report, it just emphasized it. The narrative was set by the state.

If you think that the Freeh Report--and the massive publicity storm that Freeh cooked up for it (using Penn State's money, BTW)--isn't a huge factor in the public's general suspicion of Penn Staters, then you are an idiot. I'm sorry to be so blunt, but that is just a completely stupid position to take. It was Freeh who blamed the entire Penn State community. Without him, this would be about C/S/S and new grads wouldn't suffer horrible questions.

What an idiot. No one is cheering for a decline in anything....aside from possibly the core body temperatures of many of PSU's "leaders".

The issue is the evil behavior of the Scoundrels who are controlling PSU.

It is not the football team's won-loss record.....
Not the Endowment figures.....
Not the SAT scores....
Not the national ranking of the Accounting program....
Not the qualifications of the faculty.

It is the horrendous fiduciary, ethical, and moral failures - past, present, and ongoing - of the Pirates who claim to have the authority to govern this University.

Their failures......their deceit.....their lies...are numerous and well-documented. They have been outlined at length in may forums - including these boards.

It is VERY telling that the best you and your boot-licking minions can do to support their on-going piracy is to cite completely unrelated statistics.
Before you drench yourself with hyperbole even more, please note where I said earlier that the leaders were weak and also note that I voted out the alumni trustee just like everyone else here. If you think that simply having a different BOT would have drastically changed the world's view on this situation, you are fooling yourself. The narrative was set from day one when the grand jury presentment came out.

If you think that the Freeh Report--and the massive publicity storm that Freeh cooked up for it (using Penn State's money, BTW)--isn't a huge factor in the public's general suspicion of Penn Staters, then you are an idiot. I'm sorry to be so blunt, but that is just a completely stupid position to take. It was Freeh who blamed the entire Penn State community. Without him, this would be about C/S/S and new grads wouldn't suffer horrible questions.
So you are saying that everything was fine between Nov. 2011 and July 2012???

It was the Grand Jury presentment that set the tone, not Freeh.

Reactions: RentechCEO
You should probably blame C/S/S then until proven otherwise. Or the state, take your pick.
I blame the November, 2011 BOT and their rush to judgment. One thing I have heard over and over again over these past 3+ years is that Joe Paterno is a child abuse enabler, and our BOT knew it, or they would not have fired him. I also hear that the BOT knew others acted similarly or they would not have bent over for the NCAA. That is not to say others are not culpable, but I place most of the blame for the carnage on Peetz, Surma, Joyner, Masser, Suhey, Deviney, Myers, Riley, and their cronies. They placed a scarlet letter on this school that will linger long after all of us are gone and will never be totally erased.

So you are saying that everything was fine between Nov. 2011 and July 2012???

It was the Grand Jury presentment that set the tone, not Freeh.

There is not a damn thing in the presentment about our "culture" being to blame.

Freeh made it about the entire Penn State community. You can bet your last $$$ that he was directed to do so by Frazier and Tomalis because their feelings were hurt that we didn't all rise up in support of their November 2011 stupidity.

I blame the November, 2011 BOT and their rush to judgment. One thing I have heard over and over again over these past 3+ years is that Joe Paterno is a child abuse enabler, and our BOT knew it, or they would not have fired him. I also hear that the BOT knew others acted similarly or they would not have bent over for the NCAA. That is not to say others are not to blame, but I place most of the carnage on Peetz, Surma, Joyner, Masser, Suhey, Deviney, Myers, Riley, and their cronies.
The BOT didn't withhold the information from the proper authorities. I need to see WHY that happened before flatout saying that C/S/S (or maybe just Curley and Schultz) screwed us, but from what we know that very well could be the case. Everything post 11/5/11 is reactionary. The outrage by the public was immediate.

There is not a damn thing in the presentment about our "culture" being to blame.

Freeh made it about the entire Penn State community. You can bet your last $$$ that he was directed to do so by Frazier and Tomalis because their feelings were hurt that we didn't all rise up in support of their November 2011 stupidity.
I'm sorry, but the public already blamed it on the PSU community and the "culture" before that. I'm not saying that Freeh's report didn't have an add-on effect, but the real damage was done immediately.

I'm sorry, but the public already blamed it on the PSU community and the "culture" before that. I'm not saying that Freeh's report didn't have an add-on effect, but the real damage was done immediately.

Fact: The first mention of our "culture" being to blame came from Rodney Erickson.

Fact: The first mention of our "culture" being to blame came from Rodney Erickson.
No one said that first? Really? No one said that we had a "football first culture" and that is why it happened? Come on now, that was being said even before Spanier had a chance to give his support to C&S. It was immediate.

The BOT didn't withhold the information from the proper authorities. I need to see WHY that happened before flatout saying that C/S/S (or maybe just Curley and Schultz) screwed us, but from what we know that very well could be the case. Everything post 11/5/11 is reactionary. The outrage by the public was immediate.
We disagree on that point. My perception, and my reality based upon the people across the country that I have talked to, is that the BOT turned a small fire into a raging inferno by firing Joe and turning the focus away from Sandusky, where it belonged, and toward the most honored coach in college football. The firing of Paterno turned the Sandusky Scandal into the Paterno/Penn State Scandal.

ADVERTISEMENT