ADVERTISEMENT

Hottest lady on US Women's 2015 World Cup Roster ...

Who Do You Think Is The Hottest babe on the US Women's 2015 World Cup Roster

• Shannon Boxx

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Morgan Brian

Votes: 6 2.2%
  • Whitney Engen

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Tobin Heath

Votes: 12 4.4%
  • Lauren Cheney Holiday

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Ali Krieger

Votes: 42 15.6%
  • Sydney Leroux

Votes: 33 12.2%
  • Alex Morgan

Votes: 112 41.5%
  • Kelley O'Hara

Votes: 39 14.4%
  • Hope Solo

Votes: 15 5.6%

• Total voters

Tom McAndrew

May 29, 2001
I present to you some of the members of the USA 2015 Women's World Cup team. They start competition next week in Canada for the 2015 Women's World Cup.

Which one do you think is the hottest? Not a lot of material from which to work for some of the team members, and too much (if there is such a thing) material to work with other team members.

Enjoy

Tom

1. Shannon Boxx

33rd+Annual+Salute+Women+Sports+Arrivals+Em7U9LlTZkXx.jpg

Quarter+Final+USA+v+England+Women+World+Cup+0t2KPtviULSx.jpg

2. Morgan Brian

6408272_G.jpg

USWNTACK20130615257.jpg

3. Whitney Engen

WPSBS0115107309.jpg

Whitney-Engen.jpeg

4. Tobin Heath

122432.jpg

Tobin-Heath.jpg

5. Lauren Cheney Holiday

6b1f08cbb12190b41c7f6c10e51388da.jpg

lauren-cheney-420.jpg

6. Ali Krieger (a PSU alum)

9H1P9479.jpg

Ali+Krieger+Costa+Rica+v+USA+BtkURB2dac-l.jpg

7. Sydney Leroux

Sydney-Leroux.bmp

sydney_leroux_2012_09_16.jpg

8. Alex Morgan

alex-morgan-8.jpg

Summer-Exercise-Tips-From-Olympic-Soccer-Player-Alex-Morgan.jpg

9. Kelley O'Hara

34th+Annual+Salute+Women+Sports+Awards+Reception+uUrQmglrskIx.jpg

Kelley-ohara.png

10. Hope Solo

936full-hope-solo.jpg

305314_heroa.jpg

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
I voted O'Hara, but it's probably Morgan. Krieger is there also, and a girl not on the list is Press. I forget her first name, but she's not bad.

Reactions: ILLINOISLION
I present to you some of the members of the USA 2015 Women's World Cup team. They start competition next week in Canada for the 2015 Women's World Cup.

Which one do you think is the hottest? Not a lot of material from which to work for some of the team members, and too much (if there is such a thing) material to work with other team members.

Enjoy

Tom

Having trouble making up my mind. Do you have any other pictures of Hope Solo from maybe another angle?

I voted O'Hara, but it's probably Morgan. Krieger is there also, and a girl not on the list is Press. I forget her first name, but she's not bad.

Christen Press. I intended to include her. Alas, with the old software, I knew in advance how many options there could be. This was the 1st time I've created a poll with the new board format, and you have to Add Options (I forget the exact language). I did that with each one I entered, and when I was about to put pics of Christen in the poll I realized that the Add Option was no longer there, so I was at the limit. I thought Hope should be in the poll, so I had to leave Christen off (or go back and remove another player, and it had taken me a few hours to put it together, and I was frankly tired of the process).

Heck, I even left Alyssa Naeher off, and she's a PSU alum. I didn't find many good pics of her, and didn't think she would be a serious contender, so I reluctantly didn't add her.

You probably could make a good case for including Becky Sauerbrunn, Amy Rodriguez, Lori Chalupny, Ashlyn Harris, Heather O'Reilly, or Julie Johnston in the poll. I just didn't have enough slots. And I've not made any claims about the appearance of any of the aforementioned, so save the flags. :D

Morgan is hot, and I like Krieger, but in the hot-crazy matrix I spend all my time in the Danger Zone so I go with my girl Hope.

Reactions: Ranger Dan

Enjoy

Tom

1. Shannon Boxx

33rd+Annual+Salute+Women+Sports+Arrivals+Em7U9LlTZkXx.jpg

Quarter+Final+USA+v+England+Women+World+Cup+0t2KPtviULSx.jpg

2. Morgan Brian

6408272_G.jpg

USWNTACK20130615257.jpg

3. Whitney Engen

WPSBS0115107309.jpg

Whitney-Engen.jpeg

4. Tobin Heath

122432.jpg

Tobin-Heath.jpg

5. Lauren Cheney Holiday

6b1f08cbb12190b41c7f6c10e51388da.jpg

lauren-cheney-420.jpg

6. Ali Krieger (a PSU alum)

9H1P9479.jpg

Ali+Krieger+Costa+Rica+v+USA+BtkURB2dac-l.jpg

7. Sydney Leroux

Sydney-Leroux.bmp

sydney_leroux_2012_09_16.jpg

8. Alex Morgan

alex-morgan-8.jpg

Summer-Exercise-Tips-From-Olympic-Soccer-Player-Alex-Morgan.jpg

9. Kelley O'Hara

34th+Annual+Salute+Women+Sports+Awards+Reception+uUrQmglrskIx.jpg

Kelley-ohara.png

10. Hope Solo

936full-hope-solo.jpg

305314_heroa.jpg

Well, you have 9 cute options and then you have Hans Solo.....I am concerned there are votes for him (her), they must be from the Rutgers crowd.

Morgan, Heath, Krieger. Solo is/was hot but has terrible taste in men and a crap personality.

Nice job Tom!

Reactions: Zenophile
Christen Press. I intended to include her. Alas, with the old software, I knew in advance how many options there could be. This was the 1st time I've created a poll with the new board format, and you have to Add Options (I forget the exact language). I did that with each one I entered, and when I was about to put pics of Christen in the poll I realized that the Add Option was no longer there, so I was at the limit. I thought Hope should be in the poll, so I had to leave Christen off (or go back and remove another player, and it had taken me a few hours to put it together, and I was frankly tired of the process).

Heck, I even left Alyssa Naeher off, and she's a PSU alum. I didn't find many good pics of her, and didn't think she would be a serious contender, so I reluctantly didn't add her.

You probably could make a good case for including Becky Sauerbrunn, Amy Rodriguez, Lori Chalupny, Ashlyn Harris, Heather O'Reilly, or Julie Johnston in the poll. I just didn't have enough slots. And I've not made any claims about the appearance of any of the aforementioned, so save the flags. :D

For us Press fans ...

13114_idsi_presschristen_USMNTJD015.jpg

The quality of this poll rivals (& IMHO exceeds) anything I've seen here. Fantastic work, sir.

IMHO there is no comparison between the stick figures the media insists on pushing and these girls. I'll take the athlete over the "supermodel" any day of the week.

from not on the list gotta go Julie Johnston

I believe she's the youngest player on the team. Her boyfriend is Philadelphia Eagles TE Zach Ertz. I believe she lives in Philadelphia with Zach, but I'm not certain of that (and a lot of the team members have multiple residences, between where they grew up, where they play pro ball, etc.).

She's an interesting story in that she didn't play soccer in high school. (I"m not sure of all the details, but a lot of elite players no longer play for their high school teams. If they are on an Academy team, they are not allowed to play for their high school team.) She played midfield in college for Santa Clara Univ., and was a three-time Hermann Trophy semifinalist. As a junior in college, she was captain of the USA U-20 team that won the World Cup for that age bracket. She played defense on the U-20 team, and that's the position she plays for the USA Women's National Team. Interestingly, she's become a starter on the team primarily at the expense of Christie Rampone, who is the last remaining player of the USA Women's National Team that won the World Cup in 1999. (Christie was the fastest member of the USA team in 1999. Knee and back issues, as well as Lyme's disease, have relegated Rampone to the sidelines, even though she is the captain of the 2015 squad.)

I'll pick up the flag for you, and provide some pics. Enjoy

img_0051_1.jpg

julie.jpg

334ca48134f9db8ee1cc9dc5.jpg

CRS4669-2.jpg

usatsi_8561940_168380427_lowres-e1433103111112.jpg

afp_538587333_71385744.jpg

(she's on the right in this pic)

Morgan, Heath, Krieger. Solo is/was hot but has terrible taste in men and a crap personality.

I was wondering where you were, when I didn't see a comment from you yesterday. I've yet to vote, but am probably in agreement with you on Solo -- great bod, but her personality and choice in men are hard for me to overlook.

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
I was wondering where you were, when I didn't see a comment from you yesterday. I've yet to vote, but am probably in agreement with you on Solo -- great bod, but her personality and choice in men are hard for me to overlook.

In London with the wife for the week. Phone connection has been a bit dodgy. Trying to check in when I can!

Reactions: Tom McAndrew
I know that Unclar has the hot women olympian site... maybe he should do the same for women's soccer/football?

Too much work. The great thing about Oglympics is that I only have to pay attention to it, for 2-3 weeks every two years. The rest of the time it just sits there collecting 10-20,000 hits per week.

ADVERTISEMENT