Mister Magoo

Jul 16, 2001
Four matchups today.

Caps at Icelanders at 3p on NBC Washington up 3-2

Tampa Bay hosts Red Wings at 6p on NBC Sports Tied 2-2

Chicago hosts Nashville at 8p on NBC Chicago up 3-2

Calgary hosts Vancouver at 9p on NBCSports Calg up 3-2

Sid and his good buddy Patrice Bergeron have turned the corner. Rough front 9

Damn, I just used the old thread from last night to say the Caps vs. Isles are on and they are hitting to hurt. Should be a great one and the Isles just went up 1-0.

I figured it gives those interested a good area to chat. And, ILLINOISLION a space to dazzle us with his one-liners during Hawks game tonight

Reactions: Blueblood4eva
Damn, I just used the old thread from last night to say the Caps vs. Isles are on and they are hitting to hurt. Should be a great one and the Isles just went up 1-0.

This is what's great about playoff hockey. The caps versus Islanders game is just intense with huge hits all over the ice. The intensity of this game is so much higher than the Pens game the other night.

At least we got 1 game 7 in Round 1. Good job Islanders. I'm pulling for ya. A Rangers/Isles series would be great.

It is inexcusable for Patrice Bergeron to have as bad a front nine as Cyndi. Patrice has been on the course for two weeks.

:eek:

What the heck happened in Chicago? 1980's hockey game must have broken out. Illy might need some meds

GLOV

What's up with your lame avatar. I see a hand and some words. Is that supposed to represent the handwriting on the wall? If not, you need to pick another avatar...as yours is just non-sensical....as opposed to mine. Ahem.

ADVERTISEMENT