ADVERTISEMENT

Hey you...all of you who haven't voted yet in the Alumni Council Election.

And for those that have voted, please contact any family members, friends, fellow alums that you think are members of the Alumni Association, and see if they have voted. If not, please encourage them to vote for the PSAAforALL slate. Info on the slate, as well as how to obtain a ballot for AA members, are included in the pinned post at the top of the board.

And for those that have voted, please contact any family members, friends, fellow alums that you think are members of the Alumni Association, and see if they have voted. If not, please encourage them to vote for the PSAAforALL slate. Info on the slate, as well as how to obtain a ballot for AA members, are included in the pinned post at the top of the board.

Voted earlier this month. Family & friends/colleagues who are members of the psaa also received my notice/PS4RS's to vote. Every day I inform about 20 people info from PS4RS, and valid information I find on this board. I've been a member of the PS4RS since it's inception. Been to the several rally's at State College, in fact I'm in one of the photos sitting on steps to the far right of Franco while he was addressing the audience.

Voted earlier this month. Family & friends/colleagues who are members of the psaa also received my notice/PS4RS's to vote. Every day I inform about 20 people info from PS4RS, and valid information I find on this board. I've been a member of the PS4RS since it's inception. Been to the several rally's at State College, in fact I'm in one of the photos sitting on steps to the far right of Franco while he was addressing the audience.
Good man.

I'm not sure what's up with VoteNet, but I just called them about a friend who didn't get an email ballot and got the recording. It asks for your phone number and says they will return the call within 24 hours. Hope they weren't told to take the weekend off.

If anyone is having trouble with Votenet, I would send an email to Roger Williams (I believe his email is on AA webpage). Post here too. I'll keep checking in.

And keep trying until you are successful. Sure, it would be easier to give up than to take 10 or 20 minutes, or even an hour, trying to vote, but these types of elections affect Penn State for a long time. Take the time. Help make Penn State better. VOTE!

Last edited:
Reactions: Mary QBA
ADVERTISEMENT