ADVERTISEMENT

HAVE YOU HEARD???

Maybe I am a little slow but are you insinuating that Penn State wrestlers are using the juice? Exactly what are you trying to say? I remember Mike Kemerer going from 57 to 74, I also remember Hayden Hidlay doing the same. I remember Kyle dake moving up a total of FOUR weight classes.
He isn't insinuating, he is flat out stating it as a fact. A regular characteristic found in his spiel is to disparage and discredit kids and their accomplishments. Rather imbecilic, childlike and lacking any kind of respect for the sport or it's athletes.

Just saying.

Last edited:
Maybe I am a little slow but are you insinuating that Penn State wrestlers are using the juice? Exactly what are you trying to say? I remember Mike Kemerer going from 57 to 74, I also remember Hayden Hidlay doing the same. I remember Kyle dake moving up a total of FOUR weight classes.
Well if I was a gamblin man I would certainly put down a truck load on it!
Oh, the irony!
WRONG!!! It is " OH - SIR IRON!!!!" at least it was back in the good ol days ; )

He isn't insinuating, he is flat out stating it as a fact. A regular characteristic found in his spiel is to disparage and discredit kids and their accomplishments. Rather imbecilic, childlike and lacking any kind of respect for the sport or it's athletes.

Just saying.
Well if it walks like a Duck and quacks like a duck..... We went thru this enough early in THIS the GREATEST thread up in dis BITC- er uh 2nd string board!!!! Not like I can prove it but certainly the Olympic Committee can!!!!

More to the point - gaining weight is easy! Just take me for an example. 😁

Reactions: johnstownsteel
Indeed. I still can’t believe it was snubbed by the academy!
Screw the academy. Look at the ticket sales. I’m quoting from memory here, but I think its gross at the box office was something like $140 million. And the total budget to make the movie was only around $5 million.

Well if I was a gamblin man I would certainly put down a truck load on it!
I am not a gambling man, and you have been in the past. Maybe I'm going to knock you off the GA wagon, but here is the bet. You are very confident that PSU is doping, so this is easy for you. Or you will not take the bet because you are FOS.

In the next 12 months a PSU or a NLWC wrestler will be caught doping by the USADA or NCAA and be suspended. If this is true I pay $35 to the hawkeye wrestling club (or a wrestlingclub of your choice), but if it is wrong you pay $100 (not anywhere near a truckload) to the NLWC.

Because you are SOOOOOO confident that this is true, you should have no trouble accepting the bet, regardless of the odds.

If I lose the bet is over, but if you lose and want to continue for another 12 months to get back to even, you have that option. Maybe you can win your money back. That gives you TWOOOOO chances to put your money where you mouth is.

Again, I do not bet. Have not since 4th grade. It really is not my thing. But my thing is proving you to be a farce.

Last edited:
Reactions: backdrft76
I am not a gambling man, and you have been in the past. Maybe I'm going to knock you off the GA wagon, but here is the bet. You are very confident that PSU is doping, so this is easy for you. Or you will not take the bet because you are FOS.

In the next 12 months a PSU or a NLWC wrestler will be caught doping by the USADA or NCAA and be suspended. If this is true I pay $35 to the hawkeye wrestling club (or a wrestlingclub of your choice), but if it is wrong you pay $100 (not anywhere near a truckload) to the NLWC.

Because you are SOOOOOO confident that this is true, you should have no trouble accepting the bet, regardless of the odds.

If I lose the bet is over, but if you lose and want to continue for another 12 months to get back to even, you have that option. Maybe you can win your money back. That gives you TWOOOOO chances to put your money where you mouth is.

Again, I do not bet. Have not since 4th grade. It really is not my thing. But my thing is proving you to be a farce.
There’s a problem with your bet. The Hawk wrestling club desperately needs the money whereas the NLWC doesn’t. Our super double top secret slush fund has very deep pockets. 😈

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT