ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Penn State opens Big Ten Tournament with 66-57 win over Michigan

Ended up playing Michigan +7.5 tonight (was gonna pass at 7)...we covered the one other time I played against us, so hopefully we win by 25 and it happens again (and Ace only plays 37 minutes to get tons of rest). I think they are a crappy matchup for us as they are better than their record would make you think, and the tournament gives them a fresh start. Need to get out early on them and keep up our improved defensive rebounding.

Reactions: LandoComando
Ended up playing Michigan +7.5 tonight (was gonna pass at 7)...we covered the one other time I played against us, so hopefully we win by 25 and it happens again (and Ace only plays 37 minutes to get tons of rest). I think they are a crappy matchup for us as they are better than their record would make you think, and the tournament gives them a fresh start. Need to get out early on them and keep up our improved defensive rebounding.
Need Ace to bring it and get help from Wahab and some good shooting from Kern, Puff, Hicks, Dunn.

Can you guys do a big for an old Luddite that doesn’t do streaming and post updated scores instead of just constantly posting about how terrible we are?😉

Thanks in advance 😻

Can you guys do a big for an old Luddite that doesn’t do streaming and post updated scores instead of just constantly posting about how terrible we are?😉

Thanks in advance 😻
Maybe they can call you on your landline and give you updates. Use the US Postal Service to mail you the results?

Hicks with four 3s. Yes, very ugly game but up by 11 at the half.

Last edited:
Such a great pass from Ace to set up that big bucket to stop the run, and the 4th on Reed.

Getting the sense that Lilley just can’t go.

O’Boyle has done a nice job tonight battling their bigs…he’s more of a Patriot League 4 than a Big Ten 5, but he’s not backing down.

Wow Michigan is so bad. I wonder if Juwan Howard keeps his job. Maybe the good press he gets will help.

Surprised it was as close as it was for so long. Would have hoped the Lions would have brought more focus and put a lifeless Wolverine crew out of their misery earlier.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT