ADVERTISEMENT

Flo Radio from 7/16; interesting recruiting info ...

Tom McAndrew

May 29, 2001
sorry for the delay -- been on vacation so I missed this on the 16th.

the Flo Radio program that you can access at THIS LINK discusses several interesting subjects. Most of their recruiting talk centers on Luke Pletcher, with Mark Hall getting some discussion, and Nick Suriano a mention. The recruiting discussion starts at the 36:45 mark.

enjoy

Tom

sorry for the delay -- been on vacation so I missed this on the 16th.

the Flo Radio program that you can access at THIS LINK discusses several interesting subjects. Most of their recruiting talk centers on Luke Pletcher, with Mark Hall getting some discussion, and Nick Suriano a mention. The recruiting discussion starts at the 36:45 mark.

enjoy

Tom
Can you provide a recap, at least as far as it relates to PSU? Would greatly appreciate it!

Not much terribly new or specific. Pletcher is apparently getting antsy and not enjoying the recruiting process. But, if he wants the money and wants to go to Penn State or Tanning Bed U., then he has to wait for Suriano and/or Hall.

I don't remember which FRL this was in (might have been the Micic one): Virginia Tech is apparently not feeling real good about their chances at Pletcher.

Not much terribly new or specific. Pletcher is apparently getting antsy and not enjoying the recruiting process. But, if he wants the money and wants to go to Penn State or Tanning Bed U., then he has to wait for Suriano and/or Hall.

I don't remember which FRL this was in (might have been the Micic one): Virginia Tech is apparently not feeling real good about their chances at Pletcher.
Pletcher's high school teammate, Zach Zavatsky (184) is a RS Fr at VT. They are close so that may have been where the initial interest came from. If he chooses an ACC school, I would be surprised if it was anyone other than Pitt

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT