ADVERTISEMENT

first 2017 Commit will be.........???

Follow up to BMW or other experts (btw, I thought this post would generate more interest-oh well), is H Johnson a very serious PSU possibility, he has a great offer sheet. thanks

Follow up to BMW or other experts (btw, I thought this post would generate more interest-oh well), is H Johnson a very serious PSU possibility, he has a great offer sheet. thanks

BMW a recruiting expert?? That's funny.

"Colon is a UNC lock"

Reactions: CappyToCJF

"Colon is a UNC lock"
Attacking one of the best football contributors we have? This guy needs to be put back in the pen. I see it will take a while to round up all the lunatics but it's work that must be done.

Reactions: bmw199
Attacking one of the best football contributors we have? This guy needs to be put back in the pen. I see it will take a while to round up all the lunatics but it's work that must be done.

So posters that provide incorrect information are the "best football contributors we have"?? Sad state of affairs here.

So posters that provide incorrect information are the "best football contributors we have"?? Sad state of affairs here.
More importantly, posters that attack other posters attempting to make a good contribution are the "worst posters" we have and would we all be better off without them around. BTW, why were you banned the first time (assuming your second ban is just around the corner)?

Won't be the first commit, but hopefully D'Andre Swift at some point. He might go down as one of the best backs in PA HS history. Should be a 5* by this time next year.

Won't be the first commit, but hopefully D'Andre Swift at some point. He might go down as one of the best backs in PA HS history. Should be a 5* by this time next year.

Thanks, Relayer. Tell me more about Swift. I looked up his profile with size and offer sheet (Alabama for one among many). Is he primarily an inside runner? Remind us of other PSU backs current or past?

I asked for experts to guess the first 17 commit> I note the critical OP didn't offer a name. How about putting in your guess and why they commit to PSU. Thanks I appreciate it.

"Colon is a UNC lock"
Not even the people who get paid for following recruiting are right 100% of the time and my updates come at the incredible price of free. Additionally, you forget to mention that the very same night I called Ellison Jordan committing very soon, which ended up being by 12PM the next day.

Hunter Johnson and Swift committing early would send a shot out to all of the doubters. And, they could work on bringing the best of the best in with them. It's not going to be a big class. But, could still be a great one.

Hunter Johnson and Swift committing early would send a shot out to all of the doubters. And, they could work on bringing the best of the best in with them. It's not going to be a big class. But, could still be a great one.
Those two would be great. FWIW Ohio State has seven 2017 verbals with five of them likely Top 100 guys.

Screw Notre Dame!!

This man is sexually obsessed with Notre Dame. He's an NotreDameophile.
medium-smiley-121.gif

The Lash Bash on July 18 will be the unofficial close of the 2016 class and the kickoff to the 2017 class signing season. We're going to have all the 2016 commits on campus along with most of our remaining targets like Nixon, Brown and possibly Ferns. There will also be with a bunch of 2017 targets at the cookout as well including Thorpe. It was a big success last year and could be even bigger this year. Rumor is there are 2-3 "silent verbals" waiting until after the 4th of July weekend to pull the trigger. I predict that by preseason camp, we'll surge to twenty 2016 commits with two or three 2017 kids on board as well.

Reactions: eidolon21
The Lash Bash on July 18 will be the unofficial close of the 2016 class and the kickoff to the 2017 class signing season. We're going to have all the 2016 commits on campus along with most of our remaining targets like Nixon, Brown and possibly Ferns. There will also be with a bunch of 2017 targets at the cookout as well including Thorpe. It was a big success last year and could be even bigger this year. Rumor is there are 2-3 "silent verbals" waiting until after the 4th of July weekend to pull the trigger. I predict that by preseason camp, we'll surge to twenty 2016 commits with two or three 2017 kids on board as well.

Old news.

I predicted 20 by August last week.......

I don't believe in "silent verbals". You either announce or you don't, but I agree we will be at 20 by August. JW, who do you speculate these silent verbals are?

Not even the people who get paid for following recruiting are right 100% of the time and my updates come at the incredible price of free. Additionally, you forget to mention that the very same night I called Ellison Jordan committing very soon, which ended up being by 12PM the next day.
I am not alone in appreciating the time and effort you put into your updates. I don't follow recruiting on a day to day basis, and have no paid service, so your updates give me information I would not otherwise have. Your "batting average" is less important to me than the information you provide and I thank you for it.

I am far more concerned with how we close out this year's class. I am not a fan of commitments that are a year plus away from signing.
In my opinion, if we have the year I expect we will, "they will come" :)

Last edited:
Reactions: fairgambit
I am far more concerned with how we close out this year's class. I am not a fan of commitments that are a year plus away from signing.

Exactly. It's going to be fun watching CJF close out the 2016 with 5+ great players.

But if CJF can get a great start and nucleus to the 2017 class in the mean time, all the better. The staff seems to have done lots of homework and identified a good many key cogs to the 2017 class and many of them have also been to PSU multiple occasions, so we just might see 3-5 2017 commits by the time the season starts.

Yep. I guess it's nice that we're doing well at any given point, but when it's a long time till they put pen to paper, anything can happen.

Those two would be great. FWIW Ohio State has seven 2017 verbals with five of them likely Top 100 guys.

To the victors go the spoils. We'll be all right with Franklin recruiting. My curse on Ol Urbz ain't working too hot. Maybe, I'll get a voodoo doll of him.

To the victors go the spoils. We'll be all right with Franklin recruiting. My curse on Ol Urbz ain't working too hot. Maybe, I'll get a voodoo doll of him.
He's a fake heart attack and an off season of color commentary away from being named head coach at Notre Dame.

So you were not a fan of Simmons and Sanders commitment last July? I am sure the staff is very concerned about 2017 as there are already dozens of top players who have verbaled

He's a fake heart attack and an off season of color commentary away from being named head coach at Notre Dame.
If only they had hot co-eds at O$U like they do at UF! Urbie could knock one of them up and then have "health issues".

Reactions: Alphabets
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT