ADVERTISEMENT

FINALLY, WrestleStats has multiple seasons available

andegre

May 18, 2004
It took some massive architectural changes since the end of the season, but I finally got everything working to show multiple years worth of results on the website.

There are still lots of little tweaks that need to be made, like showing the win/loss of multiple seasons, but it shows the ranking and eligibility year the same for all seasons, but I'll get to those next. I wanted to get what I had so far out there for everyone to view, and also provide feedback on.

I'm sure there will be little things that I've missed or didn't think about, so if you spot things that are incorrect, please let me know.

Since WrestleStats only started last year, I will only have results starting with the 2013-2014 season moving forward.

Many more enhancements coming this summer, so stay tuned.

www.wrestlestats.com

Reactions: obrats
Not sure if you want to clean up roster stuff up now or later:

*Obrats informed us that Jordan Pagano has transferred to Rutgers

*Scott Stossell (125) was added to the roster - wrestled for the club team last year.

*You have a number of the NCWA Club Team members listed on the roster - Liggett, Himes, Haines, Benton, Rodjrecko, Bigley

Not sure if you want to clean up roster stuff up now or later:

*Obrats informed us that Jordan Pagano has transferred to Rutgers

*Scott Stossell (125) was added to the roster - wrestled for the club team last year.

*You have a number of the NCWA Club Team members listed on the roster - Liggett, Himes, Haines, Benton, Rodjrecko, Bigley

Hey dice, I'll get roster additions/deletions/changes done once I "convert" to the next season. (So I can also kick off the 3 hawks that are no longer on the team).

I thought I had all of the PSU club team players fixed, but I'm wondering if pulling in the 2014 results re-added them to the team. It was a massive data change that obviously affected all rosters. Though, anyone that had results last year should have their "roster" tied to the 2014 season, and not show up on the current roster, so I'll need to research that some more, and see when they were added.

Thanks for the info.

Awesome, man! Congrats, and thanks!

For example, here's Nico's & Tomasello's comparison, which now includes two seasons: http://www.wrestlestats.com/wrestler/comparison/12051/megaludis-nico/14674/tomasello-nathan
Yep, good example. Another future enhancement will be to have a clear separator, in the comparison pages, as well as the wrestlers individual page, that signifies the season that the match occurred in. Right now they are just sorted from most recent, to oldest. I want to "group" them by season so it's a little easier to read.

ADVERTISEMENT