ADVERTISEMENT

Febuary 7th, Ohio State at Penn State

Sounds like the makings for a BJC match.

I doubt it. The men's and women's bball schedules haven't been set yet, so I don't see how they can schedule a wrestling dual in the BJC. The entire wrestling schedule probably won't be finalized until after the bball schedules are announced so that any dual(s) in the BJC can be set, JMHO.

I doubt it. The men's and women's bball schedules haven't been set yet, so I don't see how they can schedule a wrestling dual in the BJC. The entire wrestling schedule probably won't be finalized until after the bball schedules are announced so that any dual(s) in the BJC can be set, JMHO.

Haines vs Nevills, Micah vs Nolf. Zain vs Hunter, Tomasello vs Nico, some tasty matchups just to name a few. Martin vs Bo should be fun too.

Reactions: obrats

Seems like there is room for negotiation.

Haines vs Nevills, Micah vs Nolf. Zain vs Hunter, Tomasello vs Nico, some tasty matchups just to name a few. Martin vs Bo should be fun too.
My prediction for Coach Ryan and his tanned charges (besides the obligatory long bus ride and average officials):

Seems like there is room for negotiation.
If it conflicts with a bball game , run the wrestling match in BJC and bball in rec hall. We'd sell out both. Bball an early tip off and then 11k+ for the start if a 6pm match. Bball in rec center wod be pretty cool. Like when I was there in the early 80s

If it conflicts with a bball game , run the wrestling match in BJC and bball in rec hall. We'd sell out both. Bball an early tip off and then 11k+ for the start if a 6pm match. Bball in rec center wod be pretty cool. Like when I was there in the early 80s
Won't happen in February. Right in the middle of the conference schedule, no way they'll move a Big Ten Game. Creative thinking though, on your part. My hope is that this is an away weekend for both basketball teams, freeing up the BJC.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT